X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ebooks!!!

Where can I get free ebooks outside of Amazon/kindlestore, Barnes & Noble/nook and Kobo.

I've got all the free books I want from them, unless there are some Black authors I missed. I have been all over the web looking. If any one have a link to Casanegra: A Tennyson Hardwick Story, In The Heat of the Night: A Tennyson Hardwick Novel, From Cape Town with Love: A Tennyson Hardwick Novel or any ebooks by Marie Force. Please post the links here....thank u.

Oh yeah and I've been on 4shared mostly a bunch of 2 paged pdf reviews.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App
    You define your beauty...not others. Behold your beauty...pop ya collar and rock on!!!

You could try www.manybooks.net too.
    http://bellemondehandmade.wordpress.com/ <--blog

http://bellemonde.storenvy.com/ <-- shop

http://bellemondemade.tumblr.com/

http://pinterest.com/bellemondemade/

Instagram: bekkapoo

Comment

Thanks ladies. I tried Gutenberg didn't find any books I am looking for. But I will give all the others a try.

You define your beauty...not others. Behold your beauty...pop ya collar and rock on!!!

Comment

Where can i get free books from????
        JOIN MY BLOG "PLUSSIZEBRITTANY.BLOGSPOT.COM" AND ALSO TWITTER "PLUSIZEBRITTANY" LETS DISCUSSING NATURAL HAIR, PLUS SIZE MODELING, PLUS SIZE FASHION, ACCESSORIES, JEWELRY MAKING, ETC.

Comment

How did you find black authors on kindle?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I got this from black hat...it works. And also on a few youtube video's I viewed shows the same method for finding and downloading free ebooks.

"When there is a book I want I google "title of book"+txt and download it right to the kindle in the text doc form. if i can't find it that way i go to my computer and google "title of book"+pdf and convert it into a text doc and put it on the kindle that way."

Almost every book I have looked for I have been able to find this way.
            Originally posted by Naturally Devine View Post
            How did you find black authors on kindle?

Comment

Thanks im about to look up a few thingd

Comment

I love Tess gerittsen!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki
                BC - 10/10 4A/4B Curlie

Comment

Originally posted by NaturallyLovely View Post
                  I got this from black hat...it works also on a few youtube video's.....when there is a book i want i google "title of book"+txt and download it right to the kindle in the text doc form. if i can't find it that way i go to my computer and google "title of book"+pdf and convert it into a text doc and put it on the kindle that way. every book i have looked for i have been able to find this way
                  So are you saying that you just put the title off the book in the google search engine and add the word text (ex. Sins of the Mother text) and it will find the book in text form that you can download for FREE?
                  ~you can change your life if you change your thinking~

Comment

Yes that is correct. But use txt insted of text. Works better this way. If you find pdf/epub/doc/html and can't find txt. Go to download.com and get free converter software. I found two of EJD novels last night in ePub format. Resurrecting Midnight and Dying for Revenge. Wench and all of Tess Gerritsen novels the R and L series.

If any one find any of Marie Force - Love At First Flight or any Blair Underwood novels please pm me the link...Thank u. Or you can send it via email as an attachment.
                    Originally posted by slv-thenaturaldiva View Post
                    So are you saying that you just put the title off the book in the google search engine and add the word text (ex. Sins of the Mother text) and it will find the book in text form that you can download for FREE?

Comment

I go to smashwords.com they have a lot of options for picking a book.

Sent from my Droid using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Smashwords.com is one of the first sites I tried..no luck. But I am still looking.
                        Originally posted by Just Ashley View Post
                        I go to smashwords.com they have a lot of options for picking a book.

Comment

So can you do this with a Nook as well? I just got my Nook today and I'm still trying to figure everything out

Comment

You should. I have a nook color so if I'm in wifi I browse on the web. I also put my nook's sdcard into my droid and download from there.

Comment

Thx for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X