X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manga anyone?

Ik theres a anime thread on here but I was wondering if any reads manga?? I love manga and everything about it,especially the art. My faves are captive hearts,fruits basket and alotta other manga.im still new to manga and I still got alot to read but,im really liking it so far )

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

I love manga and anime both. I wanted to start a thread on here but I didn't think anyone would reply but hey there

Sent from my SCH-M828C using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread. I read manga and regular comics via webcomics. I'm subscribed to 158 webcomics lol. Only a few are manga though. One of my favorites is Quickening. I use Smackjeeves and TopWebComics to find new reads.
      sigpic

Comment

I've recently read Fullmetal Alchemist.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

OMG... I didn't think anyone liked manga or anime! LOL!!! I'm currently collecting Ranma 1/2 and watching the episodes online! I love them! I also love Wolf's Rain, and I have the DVDs! I'm of course a big InuYasha and Yami no Matsuei fan. I LOVE Weiss Kreuz! I can get really excited about these things!!!!

Comment

I love anime and manga I read peach girl, hellsing, fruits baskets, red river, bride of the water god. Anime I like naruto, ergo proxy, inyuashasa, bleach, kyo kara maho, sailor moon

Comment

Awesome more anime/manga lovers . I love inuyasha, bleach, fullmetal. I'm currently reading cardcaptor sakura

Sent from my SCH-M828C using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm very new to the manga scene but I've been in love with anime for as long as I can remember

Currently reading Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts and currently watching Steins; Gate.

I've been hoping I would find other otaku's on the CN boards. Where is everyone from?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Am From michigan

Comment

Miami

Comment

Just finished both the Sailor Moon and Sailor V series. I really enjoyed them. I also love everything CLAMP does. Thinking to start on Fullmetal Alchemist and to re-start Fruits Basket!

Comment

I love Fruits Basket, it's the first one I've read from start to finish. And you should definitely read Fullmetal Alchemist, it's good, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X