X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iamme
    started a topic Fifty Shades of Grey...Oh My...

Fifty Shades of Grey...Oh My...

Oh my goodness...Is all I can say. I usually don't read these type of books, but WOW!!!!! I was listening to them talk about it on Good Morning America so I downloaded a sample. The sample was intriguing, so I bought the book on my Nook. I haven't been able to put it down yet. I can't allow myself to read it on the train. Has anyone read or is now reading this book?

• sweetthang13542
    replied
    I've read the ENTIRE series 4 times. I love it so much. The plot, the characters... so good. I can't wait for the movie!

Leave a comment:

• PaigeT
    replied
    Im halfway done the first book and I love it, the book is always better TNthan the movie so prepare to be a little disappointed. Awesome I heard a lot of people are already disappointed by the casting. I kind of a, too. Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Newfoundlv
    replied
    I Love all 3 books!! Love Christian Grey! I can't wait til the movie comes out. I'm so in love with the books I hope the movie doesn't disappoint me...

Leave a comment:

• Tranita
    replied
    I am addicted! Omg!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    I've had my book since this summer. I'm bored tonight. Maybe I'll read it. Lol..

Leave a comment:

• CaramelAngel247
    replied
    Maybe I'm just cheating though. I just finished writing my first book and I'm working on another book and researching bdsm. But my research is limited I doubt my man is going to let me anywhere near a bondage club without him!!

Sent from my EVO using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• CaramelAngel247
    replied
    Originally posted by Emartini04 View Post
    Ugh I'm getting bored with book two.
    I gave up in book two. I need a Lil more happiness in my books... Getting a but heavy. I'm going to try again. Hopefully I like it better the second time around

Sent from my EVO using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• britbrat
    replied
    I've read all 3 and I love it! Its cheaper at at target than books a million btw
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Newme
    replied
    Dakota Johnson is also confirmed as Anastasia Steele

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

BREAKING
    : Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam has officially been set to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey,

To read story ~ Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Leave a comment:

• Emartini04
    replied
    Originally posted by randi 415 View Post
    My sis n law too. She read the first one in a couple days she's had the second one a few months lol
    Lol yeah I gave up on it this past weekend.

Leave a comment:

• randi 415
    replied
    Originally posted by Emartini04 View Post
    My sis n law too. She read the first one in a couple days she's had the second one a few months lol

Leave a comment:

• Emartini04
    replied
    Originally posted by randi 415 View Post
    So I finally finished book 3 and I must admit I was pretty bored with this one. It was hard to put the first 2 down but I found myself skipping through the erotic parts.

Leave a comment:

• randi 415
    replied
    So I finally finished book 3 and I must admit I was pretty bored with this one. It was hard to put the first 2 down but I found myself skipping through the erotic parts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X