X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobooks

I am loving these things! I have a subscription to Audible and I get books from the library via Overdrive. I am hooked on the Stephanie Plum series of books by Janet Evanovich.

Does anyone else listen to audiobooks?
    Wen...nothing else!

ME. I love love love audio books. I use to do overdrive but my library got rid of it. I have never tried audible because it too expensive. We needs to swap author names and book titles.

Comment

Why would your library get rid of Overdrive?! That is awful! Who do they use now?

My library uses OneClick Digital and Hoopla as well.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by HonnyBrown View Post
        Why would your library get rid of Overdrive?! That is awful! Who do they use now?

My library uses OneClick Digital and Hoopla as well.
        Sad to say but nothing. They claim it was costing them too much. I forgot about OneClick Digital and Thank for Hoopla never heard of it before.
        Last edited by fruitbowlk; 06-25-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I do audio books, I like romance, mystery and thrillers. Nora Roberts, James Patterson, Susan wiggs, Greg iles , Stuart wood to name a few

Comment

Fruit, tell your library I said they SUCK! Maybe you can go to the library in the next county or city if it's close?

I am hooked on Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I just finished the last book in a series of 21.
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
            X