Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me I'm Not The Only One Reading DIVERGENT !!!

OH EM GEE ! Now although I've only gotten through the first book of the series, I have already fallen in love with the concept. It's a great read ! I want to give a little background about it to those of you who may be confused about what it is, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone either. SO, if you have read at least the first book of the trilogy TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT ! I would love to here different perspectives on it !

I haven't read it yet, but I have it on my reading list. I like the concept, too!

Comment

Its on my reading list as well, Im supposed to be reading it along with my co-worker the positive review is good to hear. Im excited to start. Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I think you guys are going to love it. Once you read it, come back and share you take on it.

Comment

I've read the first two book and am currently the third. IT IS SO GOOD. the characters, the conflict, the development. Ugh. SO good.
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
          Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

I'm going to start reading the first book june 16th with my friend anyone want to join me, we can talk about it on here?!?!?

Comment

The first one was amazing. The second was good. I've heard nothing but bad things about the third book though lol. I haven't read it myself yet. I really loved the movie too.
              sigpic

Comment

• StrugglingBeauty
                StrugglingBeauty commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm just now starting to read the second one and I vowed that I wouldn't watch the movie until I'm done reading the whole series lol. But, I hope the third isn't as bad as you've been hearing. I guess we'll have to see !!!!
                ---

Working...
            X