Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaigeT
    started a topic Print vs. Digital Books

Print vs. Digital Books

I just read my first book on my tablet and I wasn't really enjoying the act of reading. I want to get with the times but the physical act of holding a book amd turning the pages can't be matched. What are your thoughts? What are your favorite qualities about print or digital books. Sometimes older books has a feel and smell that just makes you want to curl up with a hot drink and read all day. Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

• mania
    replied
    I think the physical book reading is good as compared to digital books reading ..

Leave a comment:

• PoeticCurls
    replied
    I really like audio books better than ebooks.

Leave a comment:

• sweetthang13542
    replied
    I love reading e-books on my nook or my ipad. It's so convenient, I finish the books faster, and I can take hundreds of books with me at once! I love it!

Leave a comment:

• KurlyKP
    replied
    I prefer reading an actual book. I enjoy the experience better that way. Nothing digital, just a book, plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Regal Lady Snow
    replied
    I love reading books in print. I have a Nook, and I admittedly buy many ebooks, but only because they're cheaper. I can save money and read more books this way, though I just discovered thriftbooks, which offers used books for about 4 bucks apiece.

Leave a comment:

• HonnyBrown
    replied
    I love audiobooks, but I can't get with eBooks.

I like the fact that I can physically flip through the pages, mark it up if I need to, read the last page or chapter if the suspense is getting to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X