Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am reading THE GREAT GATSBY. I really liked that book so I am reading twice that book.

Comment

• Fifty Shades of Grey. Sent from my SPH-L520 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• The Land of Stories- The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer (he plays Kurt in Glee). Kinda for younger kids, but it's cute.
        Natural since: 5/2/14

Comment

• A Woman's Worth by Chicki Brown

Embracing all this hair on my head!

Twitter: @tastefullykims
          Hair Blog: Just Being Kimberlee
          Food Blog: Southern Roots Kitchen

Comment

• Just finished Silken Prey by John Sandford and I am reading 4 hour workweek by Tim Ferriss excellent

Comment

• I really love the Pretty Little Liars series. I'm actually addicted to the show. I can't get enough!

Comment

• November blues

Book by Sharon Draper

Comment

• Sherryl Woods A seaside christmas

Comment

• Running a Thousand Miles for Freedom by William and Ellen Craft

Comment

• Originally posted by lovenadia View Post
                      I a theater geek, so I'm currently reading the play: The Skin of our Teeth by Thornton Wilder.
                      End Game by Matthew Glass
                      Only on page 84 so far. Intriguing. I am a Brit and this book is educating me and introducing me into US politics. Really fascinating as it was published in 2011 but Mr Glass writes covering 2012 through 2018

Comment

• Currently reading Kindred by the great and late Octavia Butler!

Comment

• The prodigal Son by Kimberla Lawson Roby

Comment

• I'm currently reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" really makes us think of many things!!!

Comment

• We are water, Wally Lamb +++++

Comment

• I have read the book,watched the movie and am now listening to the audio book ' Their Eyes Were Watching God' read by Ruby Dee. The illustrious and gifted Ruby Dee reads the audible version using southern African-American vernacular of the 1930's. It takes a minute to get used to listening but after a while my brain got with the program and remembered my roots! Totally enjoyable. Almost finished. Will listen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X