X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriends and bonnets?

Would u wear a bonnet in front of ur boyfriend or to with ur boyfriend? I couldnt which is why I have a satin pillowcase lol

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Hell yeah! Girl they know what's up! I'm sure they mama's and sisters do it.

Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

i can but i don't like it. i'm in a long distance relationship so we see each other every 2 weeks or so. i gotta be fine the whole time i'm with him ! lol so i bring my satin pillowcase and i put it on one of his pillows.

even though that doesnt really work either, i end up sleeping on him! lol

Comment

Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
        Hell yeah! Girl they know what's up! I'm sure they mama's and sisters do it.

Amen! I'm a grown woman. You can't try to be cute 24/7. That ish stops especially when you have been together for a long time. You see me at my best & you will see me when I'm trying to preserve my hairstyle lol

This also does NOT stop my love life. He wants me with my scarf/bonnet on or without. He still compliments me too regardless of what's on my head.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I agree with the fact that you cant look fine 24/7. And a guy is crazy if he expects that from you. My parents have been together for 21 years, and if my mom is not outside of the house..you better believe that there will be some type of scarf on her head whenever shes in the house lol. My dad could care less. On top of that, my dad is Honduran and even people in his own family did that while he was growing up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk 2 App
          Last edited by ravenm721; 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM.
          ●BC'ed @ 22 mo. post,May 2012.
          (Living in sub-tropical humidity hell)

Staple styles: "Band" outs, WNG, banded ponytail
          Stable Products: Aussie Miraculously Smooth (rinse out+leave in), Giovanni (DC+Shampoo), JBCO, Grease/wax, any type of glycerin free gel

Comment

@l.dub711 girl my ex use to remind me to wrap my hair before sex.

Comment

Yup!!!... Sho would and did. Now he's my husband and still do!! Even if he say sum'in when I plait my hair, I just eye him and dare him to say a word. Sometimes before I give the look, he gets a joke out but I ignore him now for the most part. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
                @l.dub711 girl my ex use to remind me to wrap my hair before sex.

YEP! Lol I got to keep it looking good for you so I can't get it messed up when we doing our thing hahaha

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Satin pillowcase for me. The bonnet reminds me of my grandma lol. She rocks a bonnet and rollers all the time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bucket naked wit a bonnet all day boo! Real men don't give a shit. Do they prefer it?....probably not. But when it comes down to it...bonnet booty is better than no booty at all! I'm married but even when we were dating it was not a problem. He knew what was up...and hes white lol.

Comment

Word to craving_curlz real men don't care!

Comment

Lol.. Y'all got me cracking up over here. I've slept by myself most my life, so I double wrap honey! I rock a satin wrap with a bonnet over it. If and when the good Lord blesses me with a partner then he will understand that beauty is hard work. Lol.. I have to wrap this hair. I can't have my cat sticking his paw in my hair when I'm sleep. My mom and dad have been married 42 yrs and my mom trained my dad. He doesn't even say a word about her plaits and head scarf. Gotta train our men!! LMBO!!! I learned from the BEST.
                        http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) View Post
                          Bucket naked wit a bonnet all day boo! Real men don't give a shit. Do they prefer it?....probably not. But when it comes down to it...bonnet booty is better than no booty at all! I'm married but even when we were dating it was not a problem. He knew what was up...and hes white lol.
                          And there it is!!! lmao
                          Thick, dense, coily, protein friendly 4-something hair

Product Junkie

Comment

Haha yall have me cracking uppppp!!! But yes i wear my mines all the dayum time lol he knows what up. Just make it look sexy, wear some earrings or make sure your lip gloss is popping lol
                            Live*Laugh*Love
                            Instagram: miss_qawan

Comment

Originally posted by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) View Post
                              This! "What bonnet?"

Nothing more needs to be said.
                              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                              X