X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitioning newbie

Hey everyone I'm new to curlyNikki. I'm 3 months post relaxer, I cut and enormous amount of my hair off but I was to afraid to do the big chop. The majority of my hair is relaxed I have maybe about 2 inches of new growth and I wanted to know what are the best protective styles, and products to use on my hair...?? I plan on short term transitioning I want to do the big chop in about 3-5 months but I wanna have enough new growth to be able to do different styles in my hair... I'm also doing the no heat no chemicals...so I definitely need advice..on all types of products and styles thanks

NapturalTee 🙆

By the way here are pics of my chop Attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      Welcome! I've been transitioning for almost a year now and some protective styling that has helped me are perm rod sets, bantu knot outs, twists outs, buns, and senegalese twists. But, there are other protective styling such as weave, wigs, and braids that you can try out. At this stage, some people do become a product junkie. But you can avoid that. If the products you are currently using are working for you--keep using them. If they are not--research some reviews on some products before you decide to buy.
      Your hair journey is a personal and great time of someone's life. It's during that moment you learn about your hair--what it likes and dislikes. Listen to it!

Comment

Working...
      X