X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Show Me Those Protective Styles

Let's see some of the protective styles you ladies are wearing for NYE! I'm currently waiting on my Bantu Knots to dry Attachment
    Attached Files

Okay...I'm trying to get more into my protective styling....I have collar bone length hair...I think its a mix of 3b,c4 ish...I'm so sorry...I don't plait well....#shrug#
    So when I wash and seal I do some two strand twists...I sick at bunning my own hair...I've used the donuts and all...I didn't like...so I use an ago pony after I clip up the two strand twists....thoughts?
    I was an avid twist out queen but they get crazy looking after awhile and I have to fuss with them too much... I apologize if this is a redundant post but as stated above suggestions appreciated...
    I teach but I must keep it popping;-)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Meant to say I sick at bunning and I use an afro textured or wavy pony tail that I bun on my own. I don't flat iron or blow dry....justdry under a bonnet dryer when in a pinch...always tie hair up.....
      Hair name Gemini Geninine...Lol

Comment

auto fill...

Comment

Lol. Have you tried Bantu Knots? And what about a two strand twist pin up? Tell me a little more about your regimen.

Comment

Lol..when I wash my hair. I pre-poo with coconut oil for a couple of hours time permitting. I then Co wash then condition. When my hair is damp. Do the LOC stuff.. I then put a styler on top. I two strand twist...I'm style challenged...you just don't know:-P and either air dry or bonnet dry...mostly air dry..I've just discovered the ponytails...(bored) but Bantu knots...Lawd...rubix cube much...Lol YouTube huh....Lol

Comment

I have also been wearing my little two strands under my knit cap lately but being that is Florida...Can we say Side eye????

Comment

I'm currently looking for a protective style. I recently did the big chop and no I can barley get it in a ponytail. Last night I did a bun but it was so tight I couldn't wait to get it out. I need to think of something quick for the winter months. To see my journey so far check out my youtube channel.

Search (Lparke02)

http://m.youtube.com/user/lparke02?feature=guide

Comment

Flat twists are a really good way to keep your hair in a protective style. And I swear my Bantu Knots. When I initially did the BC that is what kept my hair growing.

Comment

I decided to get a sew in and hope I can keep it in for 2 months...well c how it goes. I usually don't keep weave in for more than a month but I really want to c how much my hair can growAttachment
                    Attached Files

Comment

my first protective style. it's for short hair. I really need to hit the thrift store for some nice scarves for my hair. it's for short hair too which I like.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
                      Attached Files

Comment

It looks good !!!!! I loved when my hair was shorter!

Comment

I do like it..I never did a sew in...but I'm open to try something new as long as it doesn't stress the hair underneath????

Comment

Nice...why you mean muggin'lol

Comment

Sent from my MB525 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X