X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your protective style cute

Wearing twist is not so fun to me. I just want to play in my loose hair all day long. This constant need to have my hands in my hair has caused what seems like a slow down in growth. So I had to come up with some creative ways to spruce up my mini twist and cutesify them. I put in mini twist a week ago and here is my style for the week styled with different headbands and scarfs. Tell me what you think? Any other creative suggestions?
    Attached Files

Very pretty! My hair hasn't gotten that long yet so I can't offer suggestions other than to take a look at Naptural85 on Youtube she is excellent at beautiful styles.
    I want my hair to look good, feel good, and grow. The best combinations of science and nature should make that happen right.

Comment

That's really cute! I have Senegalese twists & I'm still thinking of ways to style them...here's my look for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by beautybiz View Post
        Very pretty! My hair hasn't gotten that long yet so I can't offer suggestions other than to take a look at Naptural85 on Youtube she is excellent at beautiful styles.
        I love her thanks for the reminder

Comment

Originally posted by csulliv8 View Post
          That's really cute! I have Senegalese twists & I'm still thinking of ways to style them...here's my look for tomorrow.

Thanks. Your twists are cute, I like that style.

Comment

Working...
          X