Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styling Two Inches of Hair

Hi ladies!

My hair is about two inches long and I'm having trouble thinking of styles. Please show me what you've done with hair this short!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlyNikki App

Bump!

Comment

With 2 inches, brush coils would be idea. I did that from less than one inch to 3 inches.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlyNikki App
      :: My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JourneyF...?feature=watch ::

Transition start: 8/7/12
      Big Chop: 10/17/12

Comment

Honestly, I just wore wash and go's .... easiest style ever particularly for shorter hair, I would take advantage because now as my hair has grown the detangling is annoying to say the least. The TWA stage was my favorite and it went by the quickest, before I knew it I didn't have a brush cut anymore now i'm in the oh so dreadful in between stage (yes it's that bad).
        Loving ME, naturally.

Comment

Thanks for the reply ladies! I wasn't sure if my options were justextremely limited or if I was just terrible at styling my hair (or both)! The wash n go TWA is pretty sweet, I guess I just need to enjoy it! :-)

Comment

Have you tried incorporating scarfs into your style? I just started using them and I love the many different ways to tie a scarf. Look on youtube for some ideas. That'll help for those days you really have no clue what to do to your hair..lol
            Last Relaxer: 8/10/2012
            BC: 9/22/2012
            Loving my hair more and more each day

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I thought about buying more accessories, but didn't follow through. I'll check out YouTube asks see if I can find some scarf inspiration!

So ladies, how long was your hair when you first started styling your TWA?

Comment

I started styling my twa with headbands when it was about an inch and half long. I started doing twist outs about a month ago and I just started incorporating scarves..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App
                Last Relaxer: 8/10/2012
                BC: 9/22/2012
                Loving my hair more and more each day

Comment

Working...
                X