X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with 4 year old daughters hair care

My daughter has really curly fine hair...but about 7 months ago her hair started to dry out and break off in the back of her hair. I just resently learned how to braid so ive been doin that but the back is too short. I need to know what kinds of hair care products can i use in her hair to keep moisture in it to help it grow ..btw my daughter is half black half dominican...id appreciaye some advice

Try using a natural hair milk, conditioner, or butter and give her some two strand twists instead of braids. The twists will be easier on her hair and will allow it to grow and breathe!

Comment

Originally posted by key-key2429 View Post
      My daughter has really curly fine hair...but about 7 months ago her hair started to dry out and break off in the back of her hair. I just resently learned how to braid so ive been doin that but the back is too short. I need to know what kinds of hair care products can i use in her hair to keep moisture in it to help it grow ..btw my daughter is half black half dominican...id appreciaye some advice
      Try Castor Oil on the parts that are breaking. My 2 year old had the bald spot in the back and Qhemet's Amla & Olive or Burdock Root helped to fill it in.

If you aren't picky on ingredients then I really swear by Perfectiv Oil (may be spelled different). Not the lotion but the oil. I haven't used the lotion but I would put that on her scalp. Use satin pillowcases and encourage her to wear a bonnet or scarf to protect her hair.

Curls has products for babies and kids. (Curls.biz that is). I had to work around my baby's spot that was shorter and when I could grab her hair some, I started twisting it lightly so that it didn't mat down during sleep or in every day play.
      Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
      Simba's Details:
      3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
      Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
      Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
      Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Sleeping on a satin pillow slip are in a satin bonnet is a good for less breakage

Sent from my MID7012 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
        X