Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck on the house Honny! Dra is wonderful! Here are a few of my options for my wine :

https://www.benchmarkwine.com/wines/...aucaillou-1970
    https://www.benchmarkwine.com/wines/...nch-bages-1970
    Purchase fine and rare wine from Benchmark Wine Group. Experts in wine appraisal, Benchmark is one of the largest buyers of private wine collections. Sell your wine collection with Benchmark Wine G...

Comment

• WOW Foxxy! I bow down!

We made an offer on the house. 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1/4 acre yard and it's 2 miles from work.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Originally posted by HonnyBrown View Post
        WOW Foxxy! I bow down!
        *Giggles* Thank you Honny I'm trying to be good like you when it comes to wine.

Praying your bid works out well! I feel a house warming party coming on!

Comment

• I'm trying another twist out today.

I washed my hair yesterday and used Cream of Nature's Pudding Perfection as my styler. It's supposed to minimize shrinkage. They lied. But my curls are nicely defined, hence a twist out.
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• I've been using Camille Rose products. Trying creme vs gel for my twist out and so far I like the product. I love the deep conditioner and my daughter loves revitalizing hair smoother

Comment

• The twist out was another epic F A I L! My curls were stretched, but they were all frizz.
              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Thursday Curlies!
                Any word on your bid Honny?

Comment

• We are still in the running. That's what the realtor said yesterday when he had me sign a 16 page document.

The house is a 1250 sqft split level. It sits on 1/4 acre in a well manicured residential area.

The upper level is the master bedroom and bathroom, 1 or 2 more bedrooms and a full bathroom, the kitchen, dining room and small living room. The last three are an open space.

The lower level is a large family room, 1 or 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a hallway that leads to the garage.

The deck is off the kitchen and leads to the huge (by city standards) backyard.

I like it for the distance to work, the back yard and the master bathroom. I have visions of a butterfly garden and growing my own veggies. Maybe chickens! Okay, no chickens.
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• It sounds nice, Honny. I hope it works out.
                    come celebrate
                    with me that everyday
                    something has tried to kill me
                    and has failed
                    ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

• Hey Curlies!! Wow new activity!! I'm loving it and welcome new sisters!! Twist out huh Honny? JenellBStewart put out a video lately about 8 reasons why your twist out looks a hot mess. I loved it. Mainly she talked about the moisture level. My daughter tried what she was talking about and boy did it work. You might want to check out. On a house note we are all decluttered and house gas been on the market for almost 3 wks. We've had 2 showings but no bites yet. Honny the link to her video is here - http://youtu.be/jjM6F5hJl6w. See you Curlies!!
                      Last Relaxer 12/31/10
                      Big Chop 7/2011
                      2013 Crown and Hairline Thinning
                      Triumphed over Nape Baldness almost 2" in 4 mos

My Blog - Natural Hair At Its Finest
                      YouTube Channel - Natural Hair At Its Finest

Comment

• Thanks Lainey but no more twist out attempts.

Good luck with the house and the move!!!

No word on our bid yet.
                        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Hi Curlies Happy Wednesday!

The house we bid on went to another buyer. Back to the drawing board.
                          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Hey ladies! I feel like I haven't been on here forever! Hope everyone (and their hair) is well.

Hey HonnyBrown!!! *waving*
                            Last relaxer: 3/10
                            Self BC: 9/19/10
                            Product Favs: HHHE/HHTT, Tresemme Naturals Shampoo/Conditioner, KCNT, KCCC, Shea Moisture DTM, MJ Baby Buttercreme, Komaza Moku Butter, Aussie Moist Conditioner, Shea Moisture Raw Shea Shampoo, Giovanni Direct Leave In, EVOO, EVCO, Castor Oil, EcoStyler Gel (olive oil, pink & argan)

Comment

• ReRe!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                              X