X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Monday curlies!!!!

Foxxy, what a good buy! Is that for Dra's birthday?

Poetic, yes, it's super dull here now. I haven't been here for over a month and I haven't missed anything on the site.

On a hair note, I'm still using Wen. The barber I have been going to for 6 months to maintain my TWA have me a flat top. A gumby! He's not my barber anymore. I told him nothing appealing to teenage boys and that's what he gave me.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• PoeticCurls
      PoeticCurls commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. I couldn't deal with him any more. How's the house hunt?

• Yes Honny that was Dra's birthday present.
    I'm now a member of the grandparents club. Here is my precious granddaughter Jewel. She was 6lbs 11oz 19 in born March 4th

Comment

• MissyCee
      MissyCee commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful baby. Grandma, welcome to the club!!

• Hi ladies. Thought I would stop in and say hello. How has everyone been? Well I've been here in Birmingham 2 and half years now. Still natural but I have braids right now. Cornrows to be exact. Hit that big 50 in January and still surviving. Hope all is well!! Will be glad to catch up. Oh and now I'm working on my MBA. All online classes, takes allllll my time. Still no man but I'm as I said surviving. Later!!
    [FONT="Georgia"][/
    Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself. Alice Walker

facebook - jennifer carter campbell
    Twitter - @mizcamp
    Instagram - mizcamp12

Comment

• Hi Missy Cee! Glad you are doing well.

Comment

• Hello Ladies, its been a long since I've been here. I thought I would check in and see if the forum app was any better and I see its the same. Update on me. Still natural. Keeping my hair mostly at lower MBL and wearing up styles. I still henna but time is short so its usually quick on and off with little color deposit. Welp, that's me. I'll be back and probably lurking.
        Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
        Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
        Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
        Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
        Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• can anyone help me? my hair to much hard and thin any advice for me. I was using elite test 360 its good or not?

Comment

• Happy Monday curlies!!!!!!!

I'm fainting at the familiar faces! Welcome back!!!!!!

Poetic, I still go to Gumby. He's easier than training a new barber.

Foxxy!!!!!!! Jewel is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Foxxy
              Foxxy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Honny!

• Hello ladies! My daughter went to her first prom. She is a junior this year. She is sporting tree braids. I did her makeup for her.

Comment

• Foxy, looks great. I hope she had fun!
              come celebrate
              with me that everyday
              something has tried to kill me
              and has failed
              ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

• Hello Curlies! Long time no talk to! I trust all are doing well and taking the best that life has to offer!
                I am continuing on this natural hair journey and still loving it. I have not cut my hair in year, but keep it trimmed quarterly. I went back to henna yesterday after a year of permanent color. We will see how this lasts!
                Will try to come on a little more often. After the App issues that happened last year, I lost interest because it never seem to work right. Take care and continue to enjoy the natural journey!

Comment

Working...
                X