Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you had a great time Lainey!

Comment

• Happy Wednesday curlies!

The procedure on Monday went well. They gave me twilight anesthesia. I went to sleep with a stye and woke up with stitches.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Glad everything went well Honny.

Comment

• Thanks Foxxy!

As you all know, I work for a NASA contractor. The company that hired me didn't win the contract. By union rules, the engineers and technicians are carried over to the new company. I cover the health insurance for our family.

It has gone from $300/month to $1100! It's my only choice! Can you believe that? I am so astounded, I don't even know what my options are.
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Honny try esurance

Comment

• Thanks Foxxy! As it turns out, the union determines the price we pay for the insurance, so I will be paying the same amount that I did before.
              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• That's good news Honny!

Happy Sunday Curlies!

Comment

• I have been out of the country most of the summer, and am finally trying to get back on track so I am checking in to see what's going on. Honny, I have to go back to see what procedure you had , but happy to know you are well.
                  Keep it curly
                  Birthday August 2009
                  Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

• Sweet, welcome back!

It was a borderline cosmetic procedure. It's not worth scrolling back!

I love your hair! I'm at a TWA again.
                    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Hi Curlies! Lately I've been doing flat twistouts. My hair appears to be fuller when I do it that way especially after fluffing at the roots. I'm adding a pic. By the way, does anyone know the secret to getting your picture posted without out being sideways! *so frustrating*

Comment

• PoeticCurls
                        PoeticCurls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I like your hair. Maybe Sweetdrk1 or one of the other adm. can help with the sideways pictures. Send them a PM.

• Foxxy, your hair has grown so much. It's gorgeous!

Regarding my insurance, HR for my new company sent out the wrong information. I confirmed with the Head Honcho today that I will be paying the Union rates. That's a relief.
                      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Honny that's good. That's a huge difference and better on your wallet!

Thanks for the compliment ladies. Yes Honny it's growing and I'm sshamed to say I still haven't gotten a trim yet

Poetic I will do what you suggested regarding the picture.

Comment

• Foxxy, I get a trim once a year, so don't feel bad.

I'm actually back to my TWA. I like how it looks. I'm going to maintain this cut from now on.
                          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Friday curlies!

I bought 3 silicone serums today. Despite Wen, I'm returning to my inner PJ!
                            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                            X