Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetic, please let us know how it turns out!

Yesterday, I decided to add some weights to my hike to change it up some. I put two 8 pound dumbbells in a backpack and started on my 3 mile trek. I got to my car at the 2 mile mark and went home. Well, I went to the store first, where I had to carry the stuff from the store to the car. I got home and hubby took it from there.

I feel ragged, but not like I've been hit by a bus, like I thought I would.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• My hair turned out O.K. I have some frizz on the one side that is still a little shorter than the other side. The curls are soft, but a bit oily and dense. I think the idea is good; however, it may best on longer hair. I got good enough results that I will revisit when I have more hair.
      come celebrate
      with me that everyday
      something has tried to kill me
      and has failed
      ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

• Maybe you can tweak it since you see the potential? It sounds like a good, alternative method for hold.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Thursday curlies!
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Saturday curlies!
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Monday curlies!

I had a crazy night at work and I was dead dog tired all day despite going in late. It was a phenomenal day, regardless!
              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Hey Curlies!! Poetic, I may try that. Sounds like a good idea for summer. Well on the news front HOUSE IS UP FOR SALE!! I am so excited. Sorry I haven't been on but selling a house you've lived in for 14 yrs is hard work. However, are house is so clean and de-cluttered it looks like we don't live there.
                Last Relaxer 12/31/10
                Big Chop 7/2011
                2013 Crown and Hairline Thinning
                Triumphed over Nape Baldness almost 2" in 4 mos

My Blog - Natural Hair At Its Finest
                YouTube Channel - Natural Hair At Its Finest

Comment

• Lainey! Congrats!!!!

I got my eyebrows done today. She asked me if I wanted my mustache done as well
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• PoeticCurls
                    PoeticCurls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sometimes the mustache hurts as much as the brows. However, hubby likes for m \e to have it done too.

• Hi Curlies. Lainey glad you guys are getting things moving along. I'm in a funky mood. My middle son has decided to make me a grandmother. He and his g/f are living with friends, they both have dropped out of school and he is just a big disappointment right now. I can't fix this for him and I'm feeling so helpless. I'm praying for peace.

Comment

Working...
                  X