X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Natural! Welcome to Curly Nikki!

On the main forum page, scroll down and you will see a section for locs. You may get some help there.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Friday curlies!

I sent my Dad a commemorative 50th Anniversary book from NASA. It's really nice.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Popping in to say hello. Honny your picture is cute. Lainey sorry to hear about your father in law.

Not much going on in my life. My daughter is a senior this year. Dra and I are still dating. My hair is finally being a good girl. I generally wear it in mini twist (on stretched hair) for a few weeks and then wear it as a twist or for about four or five days.

Comment

• Thanks Foxxy and happy Fourth of July to everyone!
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• I took the train to my parents' last weekend. My Mom threw a surprise party for my Dad. It was an awesome weekend.

When I got back home, I took Monday off to get my lopsided car fixed. I thought it was the struts, but the mechanic said it was a broken torsion bar. The next day they said they had to search junk yards for parts.

I had to say bye bye to my 2001 Nissan and Xterra. I traded it in and bought a 2012 Nissan Juke, still under warranty. It's a cute little bugger!
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Congrats on the new ride Honny!

Comment

• Thanks Foxxy! It is so cute. My husband hates it because it takes premium gas.
                Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Happy Thursday curlies!

I have been using an iPhone for about a year and a half. It met my needs, but I missed my BlackBerry, Verizon pushed an operating system update to their BlackBerries a few weeks ago. It was like a new phone! I'm all BlackBerry now: phone, backup phone, tablet. The iPhone is in the new ride as my iPod now.
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• PoeticCurls
                    PoeticCurls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OMG! I just looked the Nissan Juke up! It is adorable! When hubby starts to complain just telling him it's friend approved.
                Working...
                X