X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curlies with thick hair COME IN lol

What products does your hair seem to love? My hair seems to hate thick creams. I used shea moisture curl enhancer and the whiteness of the product just sits on my hair. I waited 2 hours and still white. Less white then two hours prior but eww.

I like water based conditioner, like Kinky Curly. Some cream based conditioners are okay, but I always go back to KC.

Comment

I loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee thick creams and things. I hate anything to watery. It does nothing for my hair and I have to keep applying more of whatever it is lol. Just did a wash and go today with shea moisture and gel. Here is my hair without product though Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

@ Lace, sounds like you may have low porosity hair. Check out the Low porosity thread for tips

Comment

Originally posted by ShannaJayy View Post
          I loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee thick creams and things. I hate anything to watery. It does nothing for my hair and I have to keep applying more of whatever it is lol. Just did a wash and go today with shea moisture and gel. Here is my hair without product though Attachment
          I love your hair! Do you notice it gets white?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Starapplez View Post
            @ Lace, sounds like you may have low porosity hair. Check out the Low porosity thread for tips
            Oooo. Okay im
            Gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Joigirl73 View Post
              I like water based conditioner, like Kinky Curly. Some cream based conditioners are okay, but I always go back to KC.
              Right now im using shea moisture retention conditioner. I like it.

Comment

Im
                Sorry i cant find anything on here what does it mean to have that kid of hair.

Comment

Forget it I found it

Comment

Originally posted by LaceNBklyn View Post
                    I love your hair! Do you notice it gets white?
                    Yes! Ive noticed it actually does get white. It usually goes away though! But if you do have low porosity products will just sit on your hair and never absorb so it may be too thick for you. I also use the retention conditioner and i like that! I use it for my wng along with eco
                    Attached Files

Comment

Speaking of thick hair... I just had my daughter take a picture of my hair from the back. Although I am happy about my length, this ish is huge! When will I get some hang time???

Attachment
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ShannaJayy View Post
                        Yes! Ive noticed it actually does get white. It usually goes away though! But if you do have low porosity products will just sit on your hair and never absorb so it may be too thick for you. I also use the retention conditioner and i like that! I use it for my wng along with eco
                        This is how it looks with the retention conditioner and curl enhancer Attachment i dont know if you can see the white a little this was after 2 hrs
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joigirl73 View Post
                          Speaking of thick hair... I just had my daughter take a picture of my hair from the back. Although I am happy about my length, this ish is huge! When will I get some hang time???

Attachment
                          Beautiful! Try some stretching styles for the days you want it to look longer this is a pic of when I first BC Attachment this is after i took out my weave 3 weeks later Attachment and this is my first wash and go Attachment Attachment
                          Looks so much shorter with just a wash and go then when i jus took braids out
                          Attached Files

Comment

My shrinkage just depresses me LOL I agree with stretching styles

Comment

Originally posted by LaceNBklyn View Post
                              Beautiful! Try some stretching styles for the days you want it to look longer this is a pic of when I first BC Attachment this is after i took out my weave 3 weeks later Attachment and this is my first wash and go Attachment Attachment
                              Looks so much shorter with just a wash and go then when i jus took braids out
                              Wow, that is a big difference. How long have you been natural? I think you are right, time to change up the routine. I might be ready to try a twist out now.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X