X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Side I Sleep On...

isn't as thick or shaped the same as the opposite side...it is shaped slightly different, different no matter how i prep it.

the texture is beautiful, although it does tend to be frizzier than the opposite side at times & its certainly not as full.

i've been trying to sleep on the opposite side & back of my head but i'm a side sleeper by nature, its not as easy as i thought.

this is only noticeable to me; not another soul has commented on the slight difference. i know the difference is there though & its making me crazy.

any other side sleepers out there? have you "evened out" ? anyone got experience with this?

i'm open to suggestions.

I have that problem too, I used to have to style one side of my hair looser than the other so the curls would be even. When I got sick of doing that, I just trained myself to switch sides when I sleep. Only way to be fair to both sides if ur head

Comment

i've been sleeping at the opposite end of the bed lately.
      don't know what else to do.

Comment

Mine was so bad I moved my bed. I was falling asleep on my right side watching television. Moving the bed helped. Plus I started babying that side more. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

My right side is less dense because I sleep on it, I just can't sleep any other way and it sucks.
          Loving ME, naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by leaderlnss View Post
            Mine was so bad I moved my bed. I was falling asleep on my right side watching television. Moving the bed helped. Plus I started babying that side more. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using CurlyNikki App

Yes, I'm working on this.
            I have been sleeping at the opposite end in the mean time & it seems to be
            working.

My new afro pick is helpful as well.
            ...so much for finger combing

Comment

Working...
            X