Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody ever try: wen, or ovation cell therapy?

after listening 2 countless radio ads, & seeing the infomercials, I'm very curious 2 know what these products are like. pls share ur experiences, or any1 u know of, who may have tried these. they both boast of AMAZING results, (of course).

 Sent from my  using CurlyNikki 

My sister loves wen and has been using it for a very long time. I tried it a couple of times. To me I feel it cleans the hair pretty well. I havent truly used it overtime to say how wonderful the results are for me pure say, but as for her hair has thrived wondefully and she has the same type as you im more of a 4b its truly a balancing shampoo n condition in one.

Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App
    http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

cool, I saw Holly Robinson-Peete in the infomercial. she seems authentic enough & kinda validated it 4 me. still not sure if I want 2 try it.

Comment

I actually tried wen and loved it...I actually used it when I had a perm too. It is a really good product

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

hmmmph. . .I just may look n2 it. thx, ladies!

Comment

I recently started using WEN, I love the results. I have the FIG formula, it is for kinky and course hair. I love how my hair feels with WEN, it feels clean but not stripped, the scent is strong, but you get used to it. The information that came with it said, the longer you leave it on your hair the better the benefits, and I agree with that statement. I work from home, so on the days I plan on cleansing my hair, I add the product in sections according to directions and leave on my hair for at the very least an hour, then I rinse when I take my shower. I love the product so much, I gave my other shampoos away to my niece, I am hooked on this stuff.
            These are pictures of a W&G after using WEN.

Originally posted by harlempeach View Post
            after listening 2 countless radio ads, & seeing the infomercials, I'm very curious 2 know what these products are like. pls share ur experiences, or any1 u know of, who may have tried these. they both boast of AMAZING results, (of course).

Attached Files

Comment

amazing! I'm really thinking of giving it a try. my hair is so temperamental, I must have 2-3 grades on my 1 head. the front sides & back are a 4b; & the crown is a 4a. really annoying when ur trying 2 get it 2 respond 2 a product/style.

Comment

thx a lot 4 sharing, it is very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by heresmonie View Post
                  I recently started using WEN, I love the results. I have the FIG formula, it is for kinky and course hair. I love how my hair feels with WEN, it feels clean but not stripped, the scent is strong, but you get used to it. The information that came with it said, the longer you leave it on your hair the better the benefits, and I agree with that statement. I work from home, so on the days I plan on cleansing my hair, I add the product in sections according to directions and leave on my hair for at the very least an hour, then I rinse when I take my shower. I love the product so much, I gave my other shampoos away to my niece, I am hooked on this stuff.
                  These are pictures of a W&G after using WEN.
                  Your hair is CRAZY gorgeous! I'm so jealous. And I think you just SOLD me on the Wen!

Comment

I just ordered the Chaz Dean special! lol. a 30-day supply for, $29.95--for my i get the full set, a bonus comb, some sort of balm & FREE shipping!!! lmbo. I'll be sure 2 report my review.

Comment

So what's the verdict?

Comment

Don't they charge your card every month to send u more?

-Bri
                        -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

Make sure u come back and review...I did my hair on Friday and the moisture is ridiculous! I want to know what you think and tell me how u like th balm, had my eye on that! LOL

Originally posted by harlempeach View Post
                          I just ordered the Chaz Dean special! lol. a 30-day supply for, $29.95--for my i get the full set, a bonus comb, some sort of balm & FREE shipping!!! lmbo. I'll be sure 2 report my review.

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Why thanks lady! If u get it, make sure you let us know how u like it....I am addicted that is for sure, the moisture retention I have is enuf for me, not to mention, I am getting 4 days on a w&g because it stays so hydrated, I am putting in 4 puffs @ night and I got my fluff thing happening in the morning when I take off my bonnet! Whoo hooo, crazy thing is as that I get more compliments as the w&g gets older and bigger!! LOL

Originally posted by Kikibrown View Post
                            Your hair is CRAZY gorgeous! I'm so jealous. And I think you just SOLD me on the Wen!

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

It is better to buy win from qvc or amazon.com than. Purchasing wen from the website charges your card monthly

Comment

Working...
                              X