X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta natural hair salon

I'm looking for a natural hair salon in atlanta with reasonable prices. I've been doing my own hair but wouldn't mind going to a salon. If you guys know of any pls help me out thanks.

It's not reasonably priced per say, but Curltopia in Smyrna does a pretty good job. I got a DevaCut earlier this year. The stylists are super nice and premium brands are used.

Comment

Thanks I'm going to have to look them up and check them out

Comment

Sugar Hair Studio does great work! They aren't exclusively natural as a salon but Brittany, The Natural HairTech does only natural hair.

Comment

I would like to know why natural hair salons charge so much!!! It is ridiculous! I can do my own flat twist updo but don't feel like it. So I was looking prices up online and for updos seeing $95+. Ridiculous considering its not very time consuming. Twists on natural hair in the same price range, I don't think so.
          Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
          Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
          Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

I would say Hair for Days is an excellent salon to go to for Natural Hair. It's in Smyrna and everyone is nice. When I went to get my hair pressed every week I paid about 45 for a press. Now that I don't press my hair, I get flat twists and I usually pay like maybe 50 or less. My stylist Shay is a good Christian woman who keeps up with the latest styles, products and knowledge. She is all about healthy hair. I started going to Hair For Days for over 5 years now. There are other knowledgeable stylists there also. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by prettycoach View Post
              I would say Hair for Days is an excellent salon to go to for Natural Hair. It's in Smyrna and everyone is nice. When I went to get my hair pressed every week I paid about 45 for a press. Now that I don't press my hair, I get flat twists and I usually pay like maybe 50 or less. My stylist Shay is a good Christian woman who keeps up with the latest styles, products and knowledge. She is all about healthy hair. I started going to Hair For Days for over 5 years now. There are other knowledgeable stylists there also. Love it.
              Where in Smyrna is it? Does she have a website?
              Having a love affair with my 4b/4c kinky curly coils

Last Relaxer: On my wedding day! July 30, 2011

Comment

Elliptical Naturals
                7130 Mt Zion Blvd. Ste 6
                Jonesboro, Georgia 30236

www.ellipticalnaturals.com

Natural Hair Stylist and Styles in Atlanta ,Georgia, Metro Atlanta, Georgia

Comment

Working...
                X