Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dallas Naturals: Naturally Divine Salon & Beauty Supply is open! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Naturals: Naturally Divine Salon & Beauty Supply is open!

Hey ladies! Naturally Divine Beauty Supply & Salon has moved and is now open in Dallas at 3556 Forest lane at the corner of Forest Ln & Marsh! Audra is the owner & is very sweet and knowledgable. She carries everything from Curl Junkie to Uncle Funky's Daughter. Stop by and check her out!
    DiamondCurl24/7
    Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
    Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

I checked her out, got a hair therapy wrap because my dryer cranked out on me.
    Naturally me

No makeup - No relaxer - Just as I am!
    http://www.naturalandprofessional.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by naturallydakotasmom View Post
      Hey ladies! Naturally Divine Beauty Supply & Salon has moved and is now open in Dallas at 3556 Forest lane at the corner of Forest Ln & Marsh! Audra is the owner & is very sweet and knowledgable. She carries everything from Curl Junkie to Uncle Funky's Daughter. Stop by and check her out!
      Thank you for posting. Be blessed!

Comment

I went when I was in Dallas 2 weeks ago! I had a great experience!

Chow!
        Erica Lakia
        www.ericalakia.tumblr
        YouTube/divaofsheabutter
        Chow!
        youtube/divaofsheabutter
        www.ericalakia.tumblr.com

Comment

Yay, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying her spot
          DiamondCurl24/7

Comment

@Naturallydakotasmom --

So, you're not going to blast info about the grand opening where a certain someone will be featured?? *ahem*

~NeeC1
            No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

Originally posted by NeeC1 View Post
              @Naturallydakotasmom --

So, you're not going to blast info about the grand opening where a certain someone will be featured?? *ahem*

~NeeC1
              Lol, ☺😊I was waiting for the video that I made to hit the scene I will make a thread
              DiamondCurl24/7

Comment

I saw that on the email from them as well...

Sent from my LG-MS840 using CurlyNikki App
                Naturally me

Comment

I will have to check it out whenever I am on that side of town
                  Last Relaxer: Sept. 2011
                  Big Chop: Mar. 2012

Comment

I like that we have another natural beauty salon but the lady thats owns the place... I just don't know abt her. I called to ask a simple question and she's so hesitant to answer me or give information... like i'm trying to steal business. I've even been to the store and got the same vibe... hmm i just don't know. I'd support but i'm kinda leery of ppl like that.
                    Naturally me

Comment

Originally posted by BeenNatural View Post
                      I like that we have another natural beauty salon but the lady thats owns the place... I just don't know abt her. I called to ask a simple question and she's so hesitant to answer me or give information... like i'm trying to steal business. I've even been to the store and got the same vibe... hmm i just don't know. I'd support but i'm kinda leery of ppl like that.
                      Hmmmm......that's good to know. I was interested in visiting the new location. I enjoy supporting the natural community. Customer service is a HUGE factor for me, though. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by naturallydakotasmom View Post
                        Lol, ☺😊I was waiting for the video that I made to hit the scene I will make a thread
                        All right now ... I'll chill, until the next episode then! (LOL)

Originally posted by BeenNatural View Post
                        Hmmm, interesting. Now I want to know what you asked? Because, if you're just asking normal consumer-type questions ... I don't know what there would be to hide! *shrug* I've only visited when they were still in Grapevine Mills, so I've only interacted with employees. I'd like to visit the actual store/salon for the grand opening ... I totally agree that customer service, for me, will make or break any deal. Plus, although it's not close, if I don't dig the customer service vibe, I can bring my happy tail right back down to SA and head east to Houston to Tendrils & Curls!

~NeeC1
                        No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

Hey guys! Audra is cool chic & I enjoy going to her spot. She's always been helpful to me and has taught me quite a bit since I met her at a meet up in 2011. I've seen her hustle to get to where she is with the shop and I remember when it was just a dream for her. She's more than welcoming I'm sure in person. I know alot of people call her trying to 'pick' her business (competitors) and she may have been leery I guess. This has been my experience though & everyone is entitled to their own opinions/experiences of course
                          DiamondCurl24/7

Comment

I don't mind sharing... I was inquiring abt a service they offered and I wanted a flat iron service. (Which I just went ahead and did myself) Online it mentioned they do a protein treatment with it and I can't use any protein products. So I explained my situation and let her know abt another salon I visit they advertise and use Jane Carter (they were too booked for me) so bc it doesn't say online @ her site then I called to ask.

I'm sry but I'm not going to book an appointment with my credit card and purchase services that are potentially harmful to me. I understand her concern but she kinda lost my business. I rather book services with a natural hair salon that lets me know what they're putting in my hair... just my personal opinion.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using CurlyNikki App
                            Naturally me

Comment

Owner

Hello BeenNatural,

I truly apologize for your experience. Because we know that heat and color can be somewhat stressing to natural and curly hair, we offer a Moisturizing deep conditioner either with or without protein depending on the health and condition of the clients hair. Typically a deep Moisturizing conditioner with some proteins would be in order to help strengthen the hair prior to a heat service. However, our stylist does a complete 10-15 min hair consultation prior to the service so we can make adjustments based on the needs and requests of the client. I do slightly recall this conversation and thought I mentioned that we have flexibility with product use mainly because we are a full beauty supply and have a large selection of products. In the past, we had an client that was allergic to a certain ingredient so we used another product to address her allergy.

At this time, we do not require a credit card on file for a flat iron service. This would only apply to services that take 4 hours or more to complete such a micros, crochet braids etc. We do not charge the card at all. The card is on file and is only charged 50% of total service if the appointment is cancelled without proper notification. After a successful appointment or cancellation with proper notification, the credit card information is released by the system and clients would re-enter the card information again to book another service at a later date. If you see something differently in your online view, please let us know.

Moving forward, myself and staff will call potentials clients back for a more detail conversations about services if the store is busy and we are unable to go into in-depth conversations. We have also adjusted our verbiage to inform new clients that all services begin with a salon consultation to understand client expectations and answer questions. You can even book a FREE 15 min salon consultation online if you want to learn even more prior to a booking a service.

At this time, we minimize giving out detailed pricing and some product information for the natural beauty supply only over the phone as it is competitive information and we often find that our competitors, particularly Asian beauty suppliers, are seeking to learn more and more about how to get into the natural products industry.

We truly apologize for your experience BeenNatural, and will offer you 15% off your next service and in-store purchase should you choose to do business with us in the future.

Thank you for your candid feedback! It helps us to improve our services to our customers. Our vision and goal is to inspire women to embrace their natural beauty and provide the tools and resources for them to be successful in their journey. We are also dedicated to high quality customer service and strive to give our customers real value everyday!

Comment

Working...
                              X