Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shea Moisture Hair Color

Tried it and I LOVE it!!!!!!!

My hair isn't dry and it gave me exactly what I was looking for.

Plus it came with a mini shampoo and oil that was enough for me to be able to add the leftover to my goodie stash!!!!!!

Has anyone else tried it?

No but I really want to, what color did you try

Comment

Do you mind posting before&afters? I want to try it but my hair is so dark I'm afraid it won't take.

Comment

I bought one yesterday but haven't used it yet. I bought the dark auburn. I will post pic when I dye it.

Embracing the natural me more and more! I <3 me... muah! xoxoxox

Comment

These are pictures of the light brown I used yesterday. The last pic is before color.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App
          Attached Files
          Thick, dense, coily, protein friendly 4-something hair

Product Junkie

Comment

Love the color

Originally posted by cwmarie View Post
            These are pictures of the light brown I used yesterday. The last pic is before color.

Last Relaxer: Sept. 2011
            Big Chop: Mar. 2012

Comment

I did mine yesterday. I used red auburn. Easy application, almost no mess, my hair was in it's original condition when finished. Except for the color I used their restorative conditioner for a conditioner only wng in the pic.
              Attachment Attachment

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App
              Attached Files

Comment

Very pretty

Comment

Originally posted by livelovelaugh331 View Post
                  I did mine yesterday. I used red auburn. Easy application, almost no mess, my hair was in it's original condition when finished. Except for the color I used their restorative conditioner for a conditioner only wng in the pic.
                  Attachment Attachment

I love this color!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Gorgeous! I'm sold. Looks like Shea moisture has a hit on their hands with this color system.
                    Attachment Attachment

Sent from my MB860 using CurlyNikki App
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very pretty ladies! Where do you buy it from? Is it a rinse or permanent color?

Comment

Originally posted by cwmarie View Post

Attachment Attachment

Gorgeous results, ladies!

Any tips or key points you'd like to make regarding the product? Thanks!

~NeeC1
                        Attached Files
                        No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

Thanks ladies!

It's available at select Targets. They have them listed on Facebook.

As far as suggestions, I'd say definitely do a strand test. The light Auburn seems to take giving good results. But the blondes don't seem to take with dark hair. The box kinda suggest to pick colors two shades either lighter or darker than your own natural color.

I washed my hair 24 hrs before hand as I moisturize and seal twice a day so I knew I had build up and wanted the best results.

Thick, dense, coily, protein friendly 4-something hair

Product Junkie

Comment

Thank you everyone. I put a little Vaseline around my edges and nape to help avoid color stain. That's all I as have for tips. Like I said it was super easy, I applied it in sections like I do my stylers. I used the brush and bottle, brush to make sure I got my roots and the nozzle for the little bit of length I have (ladies with longer hair will like this). Be sure to let it sit for atleast the recommended 15-30 mins, the back of my hair is a little darker than the front but that's cause I didn't follow directions and wait, I like it cause it kind off looks like I have a highlights thing going on.

HTH

Comment

Results look great ladies!!! Shea Moisture did a great job with their coloring system!!!
                              http://cnw2.blogspot.com/2013/02/back-at-one.html CNW

Comment

Working...
                              X