X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red hair color,

Bleack and colored my tips and bangs red. Thinking of doing it all red next time, because I like it so much. Thoughts? You can't see it in the photo, but it is Little Mermaid/Rihanna red c: I used Splat Color, it is veggie based dye so no harm done if anyone is wondering!

I had my hair red for a few months..didn't like how my red would bleed..back to blonde! Lol

Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
    Attached Files

Comment

Pretty!
      Originally posted by Hagar View Post
      Bleack and colored my tips and bangs red. Thinking of doing it all red next time, because I like it so much. Thoughts? You can't see it in the photo, but it is Little Mermaid/Rihanna red c: I used Splat Color, it is veggie based dye so no harm done if anyone is wondering!

Comment

I love love your blonde, and those curls! c:

Comment

The red looks cute ^__^

Originally posted by covergrl19 View Post
          I had my hair red for a few months..didn't like how my red would bleed..back to blonde! Lol

Love your blonde looks so cute and those curls are gorgeous

Comment

Thank you!

I love love your blonde, and those curls! c:

Comment

Thank you!!

Originally posted by Psycho_Vixen View Post
              The red looks cute ^__^

Love your blonde looks so cute and those curls are gorgeous

Comment

Hair Color Inquiry

I love your hair color & I have been trying for a very long time to get the same hair color. What Splat Hair Color did you use to get your current look? Thanks!!!

Comment

I used Splat Luscious Raspberry. Make sure to use the bleach and let it get at least orange before you remove the bleach. Splat is semi perm. So it is not as damaged as permanent dye so you can leave it on very long. Though it is only semi it lasts very very long and does stain as it is stain. (: not sure if you can see it but my hair is very very Crayola red like Ariel little mermaids.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                  X