Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dyeing my twa Blonde. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dyeing my twa Blonde.

    I'm going to dye my hair back to a blonde via bleaching. I know bleach is damaging and all i've done it man times in the past and it's half of why i decided to bc. So i'm trying to give my blonde some unff and add some color to the front aswell. Maybe brown or blue.

  • #2
    Go for it .
    I plan on lifting my hair too because i want red hair soon .
    Just make sure you moisturize .
    I think chocolate hair is beautiful , ive always wanted it...
    Well lol, im a dye freak , ill dye my hair almost any color

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

    Comment


    • #3
      Blonde/red...as long as you keep it moisturized you will be fine :-)

      .

      Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        I to am a dye freak i've had lots of colors so far before my BC. Black, Blonde, Blue, Purple Back to blonde then i BCd in aug and has been red and now brown. Trying to get ideas on what to mix it with.

        I would never do red again simply because it took so much to get out. Even bleaching didn't get all the red out of my hair.

        Comment


        • #5
          The fiery orange was prob my fave on me

          Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            My (RED) stained pillow cases, shirt collars...too much,lol! I will stick with my 1st love...BLONDE, LOL!
            .


            Originally posted by Psycho_Vixen View Post
            I to am a dye freak i've had lots of colors so far before my BC. Black, Blonde, Blue, Purple Back to blonde then i BCd in aug and has been red and now brown. Trying to get ideas on what to mix it with.

            I would never do red again simply because it took so much to get out. Even bleaching didn't get all the red out of my hair.


            Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App

            Comment


            • #7
              Love it!

              Originally posted by curlycris View Post
              The fiery orange was prob my fave on me

              Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App


              Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App

              Comment


              • #8
                That is really really cute I love that... Makes me want to play around with my brown a lil... I just love being blonde and having the black grow out of my natural hair under with a brown or blue front would look so cute.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by covergrl19 View Post
                  My (RED) stained pillow cases, shirt collars...too much,lol! I will stick with my 1st love...BLONDE, LOL!


                  Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
                  What ? Noooo...
                  I need red hair like Arianna grande
                  Do you know why red stains and any other color doesnt ?
                  Even the orange i had didn't stain


                  Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by covergrl19 View Post
                    My (RED) stained pillow cases, shirt collars...too much,lol! I will stick with my 1st love...BLONDE, LOL!
                    .






                    Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
                    Oh my gawd yes I hated the stains on everything...Drove me crazy haha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by curlycris View Post
                      What ? Noooo...
                      I need red hair like Arianna grande
                      Do you know why red stains and any other color doesnt ?
                      Even the orange i had didn't stain


                      Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
                      It's just something about red dyes that get on everything. Even the dye I used said it doesn't stain but everything my head touched got stained red. I guess because it bleeds out and is more a stand out color.

                      But going red is fun coming back from it is hard work. Took me 3 weeks to be totally rid of the red dye even with color correctors.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just got back from Sally's ended up buying my usual packet of bleach along with a very light blonde. I have a blue and a brown dye for once I figure out which color to finally go with(plan in doing the right front half if my hair a color)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can't wait for pics!!

                          Originally posted by Psycho_Vixen View Post
                          Just got back from Sally's ended up buying my usual packet of bleach along with a very light blonde. I have a blue and a brown dye for once I figure out which color to finally go with(plan in doing the right front half if my hair a color)


                          Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'll keep this thread updated until I get the final look

                            Just did my bleaching and I'm very pleased with the results... Going to keep it a light blonde and I have a natural light blonde dye to tone out this bleach
                            Before-
                            Attachment
                            After bleaching-
                            Attachment
                            Messed up curl pattern in the front but overall no problems was going to use a honey blonde but I'm thinking a lighter blonde stands out on me more.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              All these lovely pictures of blonde are really making me wanna bleach my hair....but I'm stila just soooo afraid of damaging my hair.

                              Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App
                              Learning to love my 3c/4a hair for what it is each and every day. I'm in a 2 year waist length challenge, currently collarbone length. Never relaxed, but used excessive heat in the past.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X