X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
    I had a baby and the hormone changes made my hair shed in the front. At the time I just wanted the easiest thing which was to cut it all off. In hindsight I should have just done a protective style but you live and you learn!
    Oh wow. Well yes we definitely live and learn but it will all grow back in due time (:
    ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

Follow me on instagram. @Jmroots. I post all my hair pics on there!
      I'm following you (:
      ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalAngelic View Post
        That looks real nice! how did you go about taking them out?
        I used naptural85 's technique( she's on YouTube, instagram) to put them I and take them out. When twisting the two sections don't split the hair at the end. Make sure each section is the same length then twist all the way down. This way you just slide your fingers down the middle to take the twist out. It sounds confusing but check out naptural85 on YouTube.

Comment

What's everyone's daily & night routine? Yesterday I did 3 braids in my hair and I've decided to leave them in for a few days. I'll deep condition on Thursday and do a twist out.

Comment

I'm famous for my poof. In the morning I'll spray my hair with water followed by my Shea moisture conditioner then seal with Shea butter also by Shea moisture. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail/poof. Attachment . At night I'll either leave the ponytail or do big twist or braids. Followed by my silk scarf
            Attached Files

Comment

With my mini twists, I wrapped them as you would with straight hair and secured it with bobby pins and covered with a silk scarf. I did no moisturizing the whole time 😞but luckily my hair held up fine. I took my twists out so tonight I'll pull my hair back and secure with pins then tie it down. I'll take pics before I go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by tishaamelia View Post
                I'm famous for my poof. In the morning I'll spray my hair with water followed by my Shea moisture conditioner then seal with Shea butter also by Shea moisture. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail/poof. Attachment . At night I'll either leave the ponytail or do big twist or braids. Followed by my silk scarf
                This is not related but how do I upload a pic for my profile? Is your poof also called the pineapple?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalAngelic View Post
                  I'm following you (:
                  Thank you I'll go follow back ☺

Comment

This is not related but how do I upload a pic for my profile? Is your poof also called the pineapple?
                    No my poof is lower on my head than a pineapple.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams305 View Post
                      Your hair is so beautiful Tisha!!!

💙💜💗💚last relaxer: 6/16/11 BC: 3/1/12 Follow me on Instagram, twitter and fb: tiff400hurdles & glamtrack(2nd instagram)💙💜💗💚
                      Thank you tiff

Comment

I have Shea moisture at home if you want to swap for something. I only used it once.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You have to do it on a pc. I need to upload 1 as well.

Comment

With my mini twists, I wrapped them as you would with straight hair and secured it with bobby pins and covered with a silk scarf. I did no moisturizing the whole time 😞but luckily my hair held up fine. I took my twists out so tonight I'll pull my hair back and secure with pins then tie it down. I'll take pics before I go to bed.
                            I never thought of wrapping them. Nice. I'll try that when my hair gets longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams305 View Post
                              You have to do it on a pc. I need to upload 1 as well.
                              I was able to do it from my phone

Comment

I was able to do it from my phone
                                Okay I'll try. I couldn't before. Btw do you want to swap something for the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie?

Comment

Working...
                                X