X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini twist 2wks ago.
    Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Follow me on instagram. @Jmroots. I post all my hair pics on there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
        So I'm no spring chicken when it comes to natural hair.
        Natural since 2005. I had long hair and instead of transitioning I just cut all my hair off! My second BC was march 2011 and once again I cut all of it off. first BC
        before I cut it all off again.
        Love it!! 😍😍😍😍 beautiful!

💙💜💗💚last relaxer: 6/16/11 BC: 3/1/12 Follow me on Instagram, twitter and fb: tiff400hurdles & glamtrack(2nd instagram)💙💜💗💚
        Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

mini twist 2wks ago.
          Your hair is gorgeous! I especially love the blonde in your first set of photos!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94
            I've been natural for a year and 27 days. My last relaxer was 8 January 2011, and I BCed on 3 September 2011.

@Williams: Grazie!
            Nice nice! How often do you trim?
            ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

So I'm no spring chicken when it comes to natural hair.
              Natural since 2005. I had long hair and instead of transitioning I just cut all my hair off! My second BC was march 2011 and once again I cut all of it off. first BC
              before I cut it all off again.
              Your hair is beautiful! May I ask why you BC'd a second time?
              ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalAngelic View Post
                Your hair is beautiful! May I ask why you BC'd a second time?
                I had a baby and the hormone changes made my hair shed in the front. At the time I just wanted the easiest thing which was to cut it all off. In hindsight I should have just done a protective style but you live and you learn!

Comment

Originally posted by Williams305 View Post
                  Love it!! 😍😍😍😍 beautiful!

💙💜💗💚last relaxer: 6/16/11 BC: 3/1/12 Follow me on Instagram, twitter and fb: tiff400hurdles & glamtrack(2nd instagram)💙💜💗💚
                  Thanks!! Trying to get back to that.

Comment

I took my mini twists out. It only took about 15 min to take them out vs a day to put them in! lol holding my baby while she sleeps.
                    Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams305 View Post
                      I found it easier to do this challenge on the Curly Nikki app instead of fb. Each month we will do a different challenge. Starting Oct 1 we will will measure our hair, do our regular routines & track our hair growth at the end of the month. Starting Nov 1 we will do a different challenge & compare results from our length check from Month 1 to Month 2 The challenges will change each month. It's a few of us who decided to do this month to month challenge but anyone is welcome to join.
                      I was lost for a min on here but I think I'm getting the hang of it. We should do a check in, in two weeks. Maybe explain our techniques and list our products at the end of the month.

Comment

Thanks!! Trying to get back to that.
                        You will be back before you know it! Your hair is 💣 now!

Comment

Originally posted by jmroots View Post
                          i took my mini twists out. It only took about 15 min to take them out vs a day to put them in! lol holding my baby while she sleeps.
                          ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Comment

I was lost for a min on here but I think I'm getting the hang of it. We should do a check in, in two weeks. Maybe explain our techniques and list our products at the end of the month.
                            I would love to share our routines!! Good idea Tina!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94
                              I've only trimmed once, and that was a few weeks ago because I found some ends that looked too straight to be my hair (still didn't make them curl smh). Other than that and getting rid of SSKs/fairy knots, I keep the scissors away from my hair lol.
                              Oh okay that's cool (: I wonder why they didn't curl. Do you use any heat? That normally knocks a curl pattern out real fast. Lol yea I hear of a lot of naturals that are just scissors happy. I don't think I'll be one of those either

Comment

I took my mini twists out. It only took about 15 min to take them out vs a day to put them in! lol holding my baby while she sleeps.
                                That looks real nice! how did you go about taking them out?

Comment

Working...
                                X