Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaturalAngelic View Post
    Thanks! I plan to transition for 2 years but I might cave before then lol
    Good luck! I only made it 8 months then I bc'd

💙💜💗💚last relaxer: 6/16/11 BC: 3/1/12 Follow me on Instagram, twitter and fb: tiff400hurdles & glamtrack(2nd instagram)💙💜💗💚
    Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams305 View Post
      Good luck! I only made it 8 months then I bc'd

💙💜💗💚last relaxer: 6/16/11 BC: 3/1/12 Follow me on Instagram, twitter and fb: tiff400hurdles & glamtrack(2nd instagram)💙💜💗💚
      Thanks! Lol I'll need it. I've never had short hair so i want to get to a length I'd be comfortable with
      ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

5 3/4 left, right, front and middle 5 inches in the back. Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks! Lol I'll need it. I've never had short hair so i want to get to a length I'd be comfortable with
          I feel you!!

Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

5 3/4 left, right, front and middle 5 inches in the back. Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment

Your hair is pretty  i noticed your hair is pretty much even all around which is a good thing the way I see it. Maybe when I BC mine will start to be like that
            Attached Files
            ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

Your hair is pretty  i noticed your hair is pretty much even all around which is a good thing the way I see it. Maybe when I BC mine will start to be like that
              Thanks! Now I'm working on the back of my hair, so that it can catch up with the rest Attachment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm in in the challenge but I haven't done a length check yet. I'll do that tomorrow. My last relaxer was march 2008 or 2009. I can't remember lol. I big chopped one month later in April. Attachment this was the big chop.

This is now Attachment blow out.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Now I'm working on the back of my hair, so that it can catch up with the rest Attachment

Youre welcome! & good luck with that (: hopefully it catches up soon
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have mini twists in my hair and I'm in the process of taking them out right now. I can post a pic of my hair right now but it will be twisted. I won't be home for another week so my routine is thrown way off.
                    Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94
                      I can never measure my hair the the right way, so I'm just posting pics. My hair isn't wet in any of these. I apologize in advance for when you see my scary looking face without glasses; my spectacles would've gotten in the way lol. Anywho, here are the front, left side, back, right side & middle.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App
                      Lol your face doesn't look scary. How long have you been natural?

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94
                        I can never measure my hair the the right way, so I'm just posting pics. My hair isn't wet in any of these. I apologize in advance for when you see my scary looking face without glasses; my spectacles would've gotten in the way lol. Anywho, here are the front, left side, back, right side & middle.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App
                        Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by tishaamelia View Post
                          I'm in in the challenge but I haven't done a length check yet. I'll do that tomorrow. My last relaxer was march 2008 or 2009. I can't remember lol. I big chopped one month later in April. Attachment this was the big chop.

Your hair is so beautiful Tisha!!!

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tishaamelia View Post

Your hair is so gorgeous I wish I had the balls to cut my hair that short ad start all over again. Lol kudos to you
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
                              I have mini twists in my hair and I'm in the process of taking them out right now. I can post a pic of my hair right now but it will be twisted. I won't be home for another week so my routine is thrown way off.
                              You're taking them out already. 😁😁 when was your last relaxer & bc?

Last edited by Williams305; 09-30-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

So I'm no spring chicken when it comes to natural hair.
                                Natural since 2005. I had long hair and instead of transitioning I just cut all my hair off! My second BC was march 2011 and once again I cut all of it off. first BC
                                before I cut it all off again.
                                Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X