X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meandmyglory View Post
    Yesterday I woke up feeling a tad under the weather and as the day progressed it became obvious that I caught a cold, so washing my hair was out of the question. So I just did a twist out. Whenever I do twists out on dry hair I do smaller twist for better definition. I Spritz my whole head with water and twisted with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. The first pic is what my hair looked like when I started the whole process and the twist. The second pic is today's twist out. My definition is good, but since I did it on dry hair it won't last without retwisting at night.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
    Looks good. Feel better

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
      Looks good. Feel better
      Thanks!!!!!!
      God is Love!!!

Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
      Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

• Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
        Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
          I separated twists and tried to fluff them with my fingers. No product added since I washed and twisted a few days ago.

Comment

It's getting bigger! A day or 2 more and you'll have the big hair you were aiming for.

God is Love!!!

Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

I separated twists and tried to fluff them with my fingers. No product added since I washed and twisted a few days ago.
              How often do you moisturize?

God is Love!!!

Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

How often do you moisturize?

If I do a wash and go I can usually go about 5 days...IF I wear a shower hat under my scarf at night. If I don't do that, I spritz with my water and a bit of moisturizing gel or leave in conditioner the next morning. I do not use any gel that has ANY kind of hold EVER. I don't even own any.

Comment

Looks good!!

Comment

That looks great

Comment

If I do a wash and go I can usually go about 5 days...IF I wear a shower hat under my scarf at night. If I don't do that, I spritz with my water and a bit of moisturizing gel or leave in conditioner the next morning. I do not use any gel that has ANY kind of hold EVER. I don't even own any.
                      I did a challenge a while back doing the greenhouse (sleeping with the shower cap) and my hair did stay moisturized longer. I need to revisit that.
                      God is Love!!!

Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

• Third day of twist out. Still no product added!
                        Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Hello everybody. I just wanted to post pics of my twist out day 2. Last night I spritz my retwisted and taking my cue from Jmroots I pinned the twist for stretch. I'm pleased with my results. I have never had a twist out last a full week because inevitably I always have a lazy night and don't retwist and end up in a puff for the rest of the week or I will restyle completely. This week I intend to make it all the way through and see what my twist out looks like by Friday.
                          Attached Files
                          God is Love!!!

Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

Third day of twist out. Still no product added!
                            It's still looking good. What's your routine at night?
                            God is Love!!!

Instagram - sunshine1204

Comment

Hello everybody. I just wanted to post pics of my twist out day 2. Last night I spritz my retwisted and taking my cue from Jmroots I pinned the twist for stretch. I'm pleased with my results. I have never had a twist out last a full week because inevitably I always have a lazy night and don't retwist and end up in a puff for the rest of the week or I will restyle completely. This week I intend to make it all the way through and see what my twist out looks like by Friday.
                              You really have one of the best twist outs I've ever seen. You could rock the pinned twists too! Your hair just looks healthy!!

Comment

It's still looking good. What's your routine at night?
                                I re-twist on dry hair. No water, oils or any other product added. The curly soufflé is so moisturizing that I haven't needed to add anything since washing last week. Last night I twisted the top of my hair and pinned. Then I flat twisted the back and pinned it up. I only flat twisted because I was too lazy to two strand twist all my hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X