Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Month to Month Challenges Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by meandmyglory View Post
    Yesterday I woke up feeling a tad under the weather and as the day progressed it became obvious that I caught a cold, so washing my hair was out of the question. So I just did a twist out. Whenever I do twists out on dry hair I do smaller twist for better definition. I Spritz my whole head with water and twisted with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. The first pic is what my hair looked like when I started the whole process and the twist. The second pic is today's twist out. My definition is good, but since I did it on dry hair it won't last without retwisting at night.

    Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
    Looks good. Feel better

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
      Looks good. Feel better
      Thanks!!!!!!
      God is Love!!!

      Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
      Instagram - sunshine1204

      Comment


      • Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
        Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
          Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
          I separated twists and tried to fluff them with my fingers. No product added since I washed and twisted a few days ago.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
            Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
            It's getting bigger! A day or 2 more and you'll have the big hair you were aiming for.

            Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
            God is Love!!!

            Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
            Instagram - sunshine1204

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
              I separated twists and tried to fluff them with my fingers. No product added since I washed and twisted a few days ago.
              How often do you moisturize?

              Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
              God is Love!!!

              Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
              Instagram - sunshine1204

              Comment


              • Originally posted by meandmyglory View Post
                How often do you moisturize?

                Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
                If I do a wash and go I can usually go about 5 days...IF I wear a shower hat under my scarf at night. If I don't do that, I spritz with my water and a bit of moisturizing gel or leave in conditioner the next morning. I do not use any gel that has ANY kind of hold EVER. I don't even own any.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
                  Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
                  Looks good!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
                    Second day of twist out. I re-twisted last night and tied it down. Didn't pin.
                    That looks great

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
                      If I do a wash and go I can usually go about 5 days...IF I wear a shower hat under my scarf at night. If I don't do that, I spritz with my water and a bit of moisturizing gel or leave in conditioner the next morning. I do not use any gel that has ANY kind of hold EVER. I don't even own any.
                      I did a challenge a while back doing the greenhouse (sleeping with the shower cap) and my hair did stay moisturized longer. I need to revisit that.
                      God is Love!!!

                      Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
                      Instagram - sunshine1204

                      Comment


                      • Third day of twist out. Still no product added!
                        Last edited by Jmroots; 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Hello everybody. I just wanted to post pics of my twist out day 2. Last night I spritz my retwisted and taking my cue from Jmroots I pinned the twist for stretch. I'm pleased with my results. I have never had a twist out last a full week because inevitably I always have a lazy night and don't retwist and end up in a puff for the rest of the week or I will restyle completely. This week I intend to make it all the way through and see what my twist out looks like by Friday.
                          Attached Files
                          God is Love!!!

                          Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
                          Instagram - sunshine1204

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jmroots View Post
                            Third day of twist out. Still no product added!
                            It's still looking good. What's your routine at night?
                            God is Love!!!

                            Check out my blog: www.whattiasays.blogspot.com
                            Instagram - sunshine1204

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by meandmyglory View Post
                              Hello everybody. I just wanted to post pics of my twist out day 2. Last night I spritz my retwisted and taking my cue from Jmroots I pinned the twist for stretch. I'm pleased with my results. I have never had a twist out last a full week because inevitably I always have a lazy night and don't retwist and end up in a puff for the rest of the week or I will restyle completely. This week I intend to make it all the way through and see what my twist out looks like by Friday.
                              You really have one of the best twist outs I've ever seen. You could rock the pinned twists too! Your hair just looks healthy!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by meandmyglory View Post
                                It's still looking good. What's your routine at night?
                                I re-twist on dry hair. No water, oils or any other product added. The curly soufflé is so moisturizing that I haven't needed to add anything since washing last week. Last night I twisted the top of my hair and pinned. Then I flat twisted the back and pinned it up. I only flat twisted because I was too lazy to two strand twist all my hair.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X