X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pj Rehab....let use up the stash:)

Ok ladies so here's the deal. There are many pjs on here and we embrace our pj ways but we need to cut down on the amount of products we have cuz it's getting out of control for some of us -looks at self in mirror- lol. So heres the rules

1. This challenge will start May 5th and run thru black Friday. For the ones who are not in for the long haul you can do 60 day intervals.
    2. You are allowed 1 emergency pass during the duration of the challenge.like you get ur hair pressed and you need a protein treatment or a heat serum. Something you may not normally keep in your stash.
    3.If you have a product that you consider hg, and you can't live with out it then when you are out of it you can repurchase. Like if you have one shampoo you use and u run out
    5. Swapping is only allowed with other ppl participating in the challenge. So no stalking the swap boards lol

Also you have to come in here and post about what new combo of products you are usin what works for you and what's not goin to make the staple list. Also if you want u can take a pic or give us a list of your stash and how much you plan on going thru durin this challenge. Soooo let's get this going
    PJ and proud of it.
    BC 7/17/11

Also let me know what rules you may want to add
    PJ and proud of it.
    BC 7/17/11

Comment

I plan on starting on the 5th and lasting thru black Friday. I want to reduce my stash by at least 50%. I'll post a pic of my stash once I do all the damage I'm going to do before the challenge actually begins lol.
      PJ and proud of it.
      BC 7/17/11

Comment

Serious PJ's need only apply...What's ur goal pairing down to 2 to 3 conditioners as opposed to 15+... Guilty!
        This isn't a finish to buy. Dis right here, is a NO BUY!

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Damn it chelley. *Stands* Hello my name is Brenda and I am a certified product junkie. Let's get it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Lol, my name Shirley and I'm over being a greedy hoarding PJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinkycoilly View Post
              Serious PJ's need only apply...What's ur goal pairing down to 2 to 3 conditioners as opposed to 15+... Guilty!

Yea we def are targeting the serious pjs Honestly I'll probably scale down to like 1 shampoo,2 cleansing conditioners 5 rinse outs, 3 good proteins, 3 moisture dc's, 5 leave ins, and god knows what imma do about stylers lol.
              PJ and proud of it.
              BC 7/17/11

Comment

Welcome Brenda and shirley! Lol so what are your goals for this?
                PJ and proud of it.
                BC 7/17/11

Comment

Originally posted by Chelleymonroe View Post
                  Yea we def are targeting the serious pjs Honestly I'll probably scale down to like 1 shampoo,2 cleansing conditioners 5 rinse outs, 3 good proteins, 3 moisture dc's, 5 leave ins, and god knows what imma do about stylers lol.
                  Oh chile I gotta think about this breaks out the pen and paper for the LIST. I'm thinking 5 in each category lol

Comment

Welcome Brenda and shirley! Lol so what are your goals for this?
                    ROTF...i can't type!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinkycoilly View Post
                      Oh chile I gotta think about this breaks out the pen and paper for the LIST. I'm thinking 5 in each category lol

Lmao!!!!! I ain't mad at that lol
                      PJ and proud of it.
                      BC 7/17/11

Comment

I'm Charlene and I'm a product junkie. My goal is to last the 60 days. Baby steps for this certified shopoholic.
                        GO STEELERS!!!

My staples vary from season to season.

Twitter: @Jivelene and INSTAGRAM: Jivelene

Check Out My Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...kies-tale.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jivelene View Post
                          I'm Charlene and I'm a product junkie. My goal is to last the 60 days. Baby steps for this certified shopoholic.
                          Welcome boo! 60 days is a lot for ppl who get new products weekly lol
                          PJ and proud of it.
                          BC 7/17/11

Comment

Welcome boo! 60 days is a lot for ppl who get new products weekly lol
                            I have a friend who stays at my house sometimes. He's excited about the no buy because ....."Now I won't have a delivery man waking me up when I'm on the couch. Then I just stare at the box all day like 'whats in the box???"
                            GO STEELERS!!!

My staples vary from season to season.

Twitter: @Jivelene and INSTAGRAM: Jivelene

Check Out My Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...kies-tale.html

Comment

My goal is to not feel the need to buy new stuff just cause I have a few extra dollars. I want to establish my staples and holy grails and try new things every once in a blue as I opposed to every week.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X