Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbing clippers and just going for it without any prep is bold as hell...congratulations girly! You and your curls are gorge!

And indeed how awesome is clay?! It's clearing my skin nicely and controlling my oily face and scalp so well, love is such an understatement! What other products are you using?
    Last perm: April 2, 2012 Long-Term Transitioning
    Wiry texture Coarse strands Normal porosity Normal elasticity High density

Rhassoul clay Jane Carter Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
    Komaza Califia Moisturizing Cream Oils Hydrolyzed protein
    Yes to Carrots Shampoo

Comment

Originally posted by Tania View Post
      Grabbing clippers and just going for it without any prep is bold as hell...congratulations girly! You and your curls are gorge!

And indeed how awesome is clay?! It's clearing my skin nicely and controlling my oily face and scalp so well, love is such an understatement! What other products are you using?
      I dont know if it was bold, stupid crazy or just plain fed up! lol. I absolutely loooove the clay. Ive recently been using it in my hair to replace my shampoo twice a month AND I LOOVE IT!! Im a serious product junkie, but for the last couple of months or so Ive had a pretty steady routine..

Scalp Scrub: Brown sugar, honey, olive oil and mustard oil
      Shampoo: Organix Coconut Milk shampoo or Bentonite Clay
      Detangler: As I am naturally coconut co-wash, Honey and Jojoba Oil
      Deep Conditioner: Organix Coconut milk Deep Treatment & Argon Oil.
      Moisturize and seal: shea/mango/jojoba butter I whipped up with my fav carrier and essential oils

I got some great tips on a humectant spritz with Veggie Glycerin and Water so I plan to encorperate that soon enough! lol
      Last edited by Jaechoklatchik; 03-11-2013, 03:14 PM.
      "We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world!"

Live, Laugh Love and Moisturize!

Comment

I enjoyed reading this story and am happy for you and your journey. I know it must be difficult to deal with something for so long and you just don't know what it will bring from one day to the next. But you seem to handle it well and that is really encouraging.

Congrats on your hair journey and I'm glad you are happy and having fun with your kinks and coils. Natural Girls Roooock!!!!!
        BC 2/8/11

Youtube: www.youtube.com/KishaMichelle1

Twitter: kisha_michelle

Comment

Originally posted by kwnatural View Post
          Love! *tear*
          +1

Sent from my SCH-R720 using CurlyNikki App
          Love to live and live to love :–*

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!!!!! I really appreciate all the love!

Ive been wearing a sew in for all of February and Most of March due to the bitter bitter BITTER nyc cold winter we had this year. Jack Frost and Mother nature were some serious drama queens this year with all these 12 degree and below temps...but its finnalllyyy about 50 and I MISS MY HAIR!!! The curl withdrawl is serious right now! My scalp is gonna get the best brown sugar scrub down of its life! annnd I'm super excited to try this Argon hot oil treatment I got from Natural, eco-friendly skincare and cosmetics T-minus 4 days until I de-Weave myself!
            Last edited by Jaechoklatchik; 03-11-2013, 03:18 PM.
            "We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world!"

Live, Laugh Love and Moisturize!

Comment

we let our hair have too much power

I am glad you received so much positive reaction for your natural hair

Comment

Wow...thank you for sharing your amazing story...such an inspiration! Love your hair!

Comment

That's wonderful! I like the lipstick color

Comment

Beautiful story, beautiful hair, beautiful lady! This is so inspiring, thank you
                    __________________________________________________ ________
                    Last Relaxer: Dec. 2012
                    Hair type: Mostly 4b, some 4a and 3c
                    Current Length: Apl
                    BC Date: Dec. 2014- Apr. 2015

Comment

Well! menstruation plays an important role for proper functioning of the body. It helps to determine the regular cycle of a women's body. If there are irregular menstruation for a long period of time, there are chances of health related disorders like hair fall, skin infection and many more. For additional hints you can see the page at http://www.cupissima.com.

Comment

Working...
                      X