X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend Locs!!

I posted this in 2 other threads but I probably should have done it here so here goes....SUGGESTIONS??!!!? My boyfriend has decided to go on a HHJ with me and grow out his hair 😊!!! I'm extra excited!! He lets me do whatever I want to his head with no complaints at all. My question is what can I do to keep it moisturized? Would I try the same things I do? Would I take the same steps on him that I take on my hair? He's currently at a twa stage and wants me to keep it twisted all the time but they never stay so I end up re twisting thru out the day 😧 what can I use?? HELP ME!!!
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Moisturizing is tricky, especially for locs, so starting out with what works for you is a good place to start, I think.

My locs love red pimento oil with Jamaican black castor oil. Check it out!
    Last relaxer: 2000
    Started loc journey: October 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Msmiki1218 View Post
      Moisturizing is tricky, especially for locs, so starting out with what works for you is a good place to start, I think.

My locs love red pimento oil with Jamaican black castor oil. Check it out!
      I don't have locs so I don't use any products for them...he just recently (after I posted this) told me he was actually considering them (I just assumed it) but we will definitely try that!! What can we use to get the hair to actually loc into place? Also how often should we retwist if at all?

Comment

There are a couple of different products out there - Jane Carter has one, so does Jamaican Lime and Carol's Daughter. Can't remember actual names right now but they're not hard to find. I actually don't use any product because I use a nappyloc tool to maintain mine. Have you checked out any YouTubers yet?
        Last relaxer: 2000
        Started loc journey: October 2009

Comment

I've looked up BronzeGoddess...I think that her name but I haven't looked at the guy everyone keeps talking about yet...gotta find the time

Comment

I've looked up BronzeGoddess...I think that's her name but I haven't looked at the guy everyone keeps talking about yet...gotta find the time

Comment

Working...
            X