Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time flax seed gel results!

I love it!

I added EVOO and honey

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE flax seed gel!!! (One of my staples) Your curls are gorg on their own, and the fsg is the icing on top!

Sent from my  using the CurlyNikki App

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
    Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
    Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
    Style: KCCC
    Seal: Oyin BSP
    curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
    I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

and lol you were just talking about cutting off your hair a little bit ago.....your hair looks frickin' gorgeous....
      NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

Omg!! I love your hair!! Exactly how do you mmake flaxseed gel. I have organic flaxseed oil. How do you make it into a gel?

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App
        embrace your inner curl

Comment

@ 1st lady bailey thank your is gorgeous 2

@ msz_nat34 GUUURL...I had a moment. A crying in the shower naked ready to snatch myself bald moment *shudders* anyway... lol But I did some moisture DCs and it corrected the protein problem. I also researched and found out my hair properties and that really opened my eyes to some things I was doing WAY wrong lol

@ knottie by nature, thanx girl! You need actual whole flax seeds to make the gel not the oil and not the ground flax. There is a thread on here about how to make it or you can go on youtube and watch Naptural85s video on it. Hers is pretty good.

Comment

Thanks lovely. U said you put honey in yours, did it make your hair sticky

Originally posted by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) View Post
            @ 1st lady bailey thank your is gorgeous 2

@ msz_nat34 GUUURL...I had a moment. A crying in the shower naked ready to snatch myself bald moment *shudders* anyway... lol But I did some moisture DCs and it corrected the protein problem. I also researched and found out my hair properties and that really opened my eyes to some things I was doing WAY wrong lol

@ knottie by nature, thanx girl! You need actual whole flax seeds to make the gel not the oil and not the ground flax. There is a thread on here about how to make it or you can go on youtube and watch Naptural85s video on it. Hers is pretty good.

embrace your inner curl

Comment

No not at all it just made it very soft actually. My hair Loves humectants and I love in a place with high humidity so it just pulled that moisture into my hair and made it super soft.

Comment

where can you buy flaxseed gel?

Comment

Originally posted by muchgiven View Post
                  where can you buy flaxseed gel?
                  The best part about the gel is that you make it yourself!! You buy whole flax seeds from your local health food store. Naptural85 has a step by step YouTube video on how to make it.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWaH8...e_gdata_player

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
                  Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
                  Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
                  Style: KCCC
                  Seal: Oyin BSP
                  curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
                  I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

Oh wow...that's what's up, checking out video right now......Thanks!!

Originally posted by 1stLadyBailey View Post
                    The best part about the gel is that you make it yourself!! You buy whole flax seeds from your local health food store. Naptural85 has a step by step YouTube video on how to make it.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Do It Yourself: Homemade Natural Hair Gel with Flaxseeds - YouTube

Comment

So pretty! Never thought of adding honey to it. Great idea. I've been meaning to make some more gel but I'm being lazy at the moment.
                      sigpic

Comment

So pretty! I've been thinking about trying flax seed gel, how do you store it room temp or in the fridge? and how long does it last before It goes bad?
                        Last Relaxer: November 1, 2010
                        Big Chop: May 14, 2011

Still Learning more from my hair every day and LOVING the journey =)

Comment

Originally posted by TheQueenWithTheNappyHair View Post
                          So pretty! I've been thinking about trying flax seed gel, how do you store it room temp or in the fridge? and how long does it last before It goes bad?
                          Store it in the fridge. Lasts 2-3 weeks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Judah View Post
                            Store it in the fridge. Lasts 2-3 weeks.
                            Thanks! I'll have to try soon
                            Last Relaxer: November 1, 2010
                            Big Chop: May 14, 2011

Still Learning more from my hair every day and LOVING the journey =)

Comment

Originally posted by KnottiByNature View Post
                              Thanks lovely. U said you put honey in yours, did it make your hair sticky

Wow your hair is beautiful!! I actually take flax seed oil for health as a supplement but I've never thought out using it on my hair. Will def have to try that out. Thanks!!

Sent from my 📱 💋CurlyNikki App💋

Comment

Working...
                              X