X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairfinity do's..

soo just pretty much drink bunches of water while taking this vitamin....which i would do if i were taking any other vitamin or biotin for instance....i'm just really nervous because i'm not tryna freaking breakout with any crazy bumps or anything.....lol.....has anyone that has tried hairfinity actually have results? either way i'm still going to take them but i just like to hear recent experiences....
    NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

I hav been taking this for a while lyk 4 months .. It's never broken me out but I do drink tonnes of water..my hair grows an inch every month now ..

Comment

I'm sorta considering this stuff. Is it a pill? I hate pills...can I chew it?

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App
      Learning to love my 3c/4a hair for what it is each and every day. I'm in a 2 year waist length challenge, currently collarbone length. Never relaxed, but used excessive heat in the past.

Comment

it's a vitamin....capsule....looks like one of those that you can open...smells like chalky milk lmao....
        Last edited by misz_nat34; 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM.
        NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by Curlypriya View Post
          I hav been taking this for a while lyk 4 months .. It's never broken me out but I do drink tonnes of water..my hair grows an inch every month now ..
          @curlypriya....what's tons of water...i drink 6-8 bottles of water a day....
          NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

I drink about 90-100 ounces of water a day. I'm only on my second bottle so I can't really comment on how effective they have been.
            Stalk me here

Media Content Blog
            :
            http://assortedflavors.ilovetastemakers.com

Natural Hair Blog: http://obsessednapturally.wordpress.com/

Personal Blog:
            http://eriebaybee7.wordpress.com/

Comment

mine just came in Thursday

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App
              crazy. music junkie. educated. a little ratchet. God lover.
              yeah it's a little weird mix but it's me

Comment

yay!....i'm on my 4th day right now......no breakouts, energized like crazy and feeling great......a couple of people ive watched on youtube and read about(pictures and stuff) said they have seen growth within the first week.....i'm really excited about it.....i'm looking forward for some growth so i can get my first trim
                NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

I've been takin them for a week, my hair has also been in marley twists for a week. Hopefully I'll see some with the PS + Hairfinity

Curls. Kinks. Coils. Natural.

Comment

Originally posted by PetiteCurls View Post
                    I've been takin them for a week, my hair has also been in marley twists for a week. Hopefully I'll see some with the PS + Hairfinity
                    how many bottles did you get? i only got 1 bottle but i'm thinking about order another bottle or a 2 month supply....yeah i'm in box braids as well....
                    NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

I received my first 2 bottles today. Nothing bad so far so we'll see what happens next. And ill compare my before n after pics to see how much growth I got
                      Porosity: medium/high Density: very,very dense Strand Size: Coarse

Comment

I would try hair formula 37 instead, hairfinity is just biotin in large amounts. You can buy that anywhere. Hair is made of of protein Amino acids

Comment

well, hairfinity is working just great for me.....my hair looks awesome...softer silkier and stronger.....i used to shed a lot.....well pretty much the normal amount i guess....but now, i'm only seeing a few hairs each day if any.....i recently changed the foods i was eating as well....but noticed these changes before the diet.....my twistouts look fuller now....i have fine strands so it was kinda scalpy when i would do certain styles....it's been almost a month for me and i'm liking it a lot.....and a plus to taking hairfinity is the energy i'm getting and my nails are growing like crazy.....i just cut them again today....and seem stronger so....it's okay.....also seems like my hair is holding onto moisture longer too.....i haven't changed much to my regimen since taking this vitamin...i don't have anything negative to say about it right now....but i'm almost done with the first bottle...let's see what the 2nd bottle has in store me....
                          NATURAL SINCE11/30/2011

Comment

I'm currently on my second month of hairfinity. Seems my hair grew 1 to 1 1/2 in. I had been dusting every 2-3 wks since dec. bc I had lots of knots & strand splits. i wasnt ready to do a cut so dusting made me feel better at the time. i was hanging on to those ends for dear life bc that is what made me bsl. Now I'm back to where I started but I'm definitely hopeful. I initially purchased a 4 month supply & plan on continuing w/ the vits for the rest of the year. I would really love to hit waist by dec so we will see what happens. HHJ ladies 😘

Comment

Alright! Thats it! I really want to try the hairfinity vitamins now! I just have a question for any of you ladies currently using it. Had you guys ever taken biotin before? If so how does it compare? Like I know a few ppl said that biotin made them break out and stuff so I was curious if hairfinity had any side effects like that as well....?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X