Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What products helped your hair grow

What did you see that helped your hair grow grow grow <3

Not a product but healthy eating and a well balanced diet.

My barber asked me if I drank milk.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Amazing! Eating heathy is definitely important. As well as products and treating yourself with respect.

Comment

I created an Ayuvedic Herbal Scalp + Hair Butter. I not only see growth in my 95% natural hair; I also see grown in my lashes + brows. While my hair is transitioning to natural it gets a lot of heat . . . I blow dry weekly and hot curl at least 3 x a week. In spite of the heat my hair is the strongest + healtiest I've ever seen it.

Check out my Herbal Scalp + Hair Butter @ http://www.shop.jlexi.co. For a more concentrated butter check out the Herbal Scalp + Hair Butter w/KGF.

At J. Lexi, our goal is to create real skin food that helps you look beautiful . . . naked! Naked = truth, undisguised + void of pretense.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks alot

Comment

Coconut oil..also had less shedding. Co washing instead of using shampoo.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Lots of Water, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil!! My hair loves it!!

Happy Growing!!

xoxo,
              Kinky Duchess
              KinkyDuchess.com

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyDuchess View Post
                Lots of Water, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil!! My hair loves it!!

Happy Growing!!

xoxo,
                Kinky Duchess
                KinkyDuchess.com
                Spray it with water?

Comment

Drink water ! & biotin vitamins help grow long and thick. Deep condition weekly. Trim atleast once every 2 months ! Protective styling and I heard coconut oil works wonders.
                  To know me is to love me , to hate me is to have misjudged me.

Comment

A simple regiment. Not trying everything under the sun. Oil and hair tea treatments. Hairfinity!!! I bought some on Friday. It was 25% off. Got a gift card for Christmas. Bought another 2 month supply. Set for 4 months. Well back on topic aloe vera spritz.

Sent from my HTC One V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

One product I am in LOVE with is the olive miracle growth oil from African Pride. It goes a long way and smells great!

I also like to shampoo with the Organix nourishing coconut milk, it works great on my hair.

Comment

Water! Once I started moisturizing more, I retained more length. Sealing moisture with an oil/butter/grease also helps a lot.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Keep in mind that moisture is internal. Whatever is going on with the inside is going to affect the outside. Eat healthy & drink plenty of water. You can take a multi-vitamin.

Comment

Thanks so much

Comment

Good practice counts as much as good product

There are lots of good clean products out there that will help your hair grow including my very own Neno Natural's Hair Growth Stimulator (it has helped me) but keep in mind that if your hair practices are poor your hair will not retain length. It will breaks and remain at the easy-to-attain shoulder length. Bad practices include:

- Heat use
                              - Combing
                              - Not deep conditioning weekly
                              - Not sleeping with a satin bonnet
                              - Not hiding your hair ends with protective styles when the weather is harsh etc.

Get good products but treat your hair with reverence too.
                              Natural hair fanatic. Blogger at nenonatural.com

Comment

Working...
                              X