X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just downloaded naturallycurly.com app

So I just downloaded the app. Seems to be identical to curlynikki app. But it just don't seem the same. I think it may be that I feel so at home and accepted here. Don't think I really want to try to dive into it. Anyone else downloaded it? Your thoughts on it?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlyNikki App
    Live, Laugh, Love, and Stay Fabulous

I downloaded it to read the info on MTM, but I needed to make an account, so I tried to online on my phone, didn't work, got on my computer and it still wasn't letting me, so i just read it on my laptop. I never really had an urge other wise to be on there lol. I love CN as well. I love the ease of the forum navigation.
    Began Natural Journey: August, 2009
    Big Chop: Oct, 11, 2010
    Hair Type: Mostly 4a

Comment

I downloaded the app then o deleted it two times. Thers sooo many members on there. I only like that theres a lot of diversity, theres guys on there with beautiful hair and white ppl be on there lol.

Comment

I've had it Since it came out for iPhone but it's not at all the same as here. CN feels like a cyber family. People sometimes won't even respond to you on the nc forum.

Sent from my  iPhone using CurlyNikki
        Http://escapingthelye.zapd.net

Comment

Originally posted by mrsjaxn84 View Post
          I've had it Since it came out for iPhone but it's not at all the same as here. CN feels like a cyber family. People sometimes won't even respond to you on the nc forum.

I hear ya it seems to me like highschool over there with the popular girls who all hang out together and answer each others posts and have their own little private message convos etc so when outsiders read threads it almost seems broken then there is everyone else. Plus you have to dot your 'i' and cross your 't' becasue if you say anything out of line they will make you run. What really ticks me off is that they actualy take pleasure in it to see who can be the most wittingly insultive. It's crazy at times. I once saw a mother ask how she could tame her childs unruly hair and was contemplating a relaxer. Her wording was a bit off but they roasted the women and she never came back. To me they should have thought of the poor child and tried to educate her because there is probably one more kid walking around with a relaxer. Here you can say you are contemplating goin back and get help over there you get the tough love reply of stop being weak. SMDH

Comment

I did but I've only been on a few times. I like this one way better. I guess because this app is geared mostly towards black people and can relate more.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by mrsjaxn84 View Post

Yea i feel at home here like we're all sisters from another mister lol This is a great place to share all ur deep thoughts nd just vent

Comment

Mm, I like CN Better for some reason. Probably because I got all of my questions answered and people are generally nicer.
                I remember my first time asking something on NC.. I hadn't though of using the search box and people were very rude about it O.o didn't bother asking anything else for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                X