X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Natural Hair Gurus

Does anyone know of any teen naturals on youtube?

Also.. Who are your fave naturals?

Mine are:
    Naptural85
    160days2lose2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using CurlyNikki App

I don't know any , but if you started making YouTube videos I'd subscribe to you !!(:

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlyNikki App
    The Young Naturalistaaaa(:

Comment

Lmao. Thanks. But I don't think I could. I just bc'd a couple months back and i'm still learning myself about constructing regimens.

Comment

Love me some Naprural85!
        I hear kimmaytube is good too.

The only way to fail is to QUIT...but it is impossible to stop, a man or woman, WHO WILL NOT QUIT!!!

Comment

I don't know of any teen naturals on YouTube but some of my fave natural hair gurus are Taren916, Fusionofcultures, and HairCrush

~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~
          ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

I don't know of any teen natural GURUS, but I have seen a couple of teen naturals on youtube like NaturalLeexOx, NaturalBeautyXOXO, and LovingNatural05.

My personal favorites: Whoissugar, Naptural85, and NaturallyCandi ♥

Comment

I LOVE Whoissugar...
              She makes me laugh more than anybody. I was sooooo excited when she teamed up with Chary Jay (160days2lose2)

Comment

I love thosegirlsarewild.. not only do they talk about hair, they talk about skin & acne, & a lot of other funny stuff

Comment

I also document my hair journey through instagram! Hopefully I will upgrade to YouTube soon.

Comment

wels far as teen gurus go i know of shesjustbriliant and

krissiikisses
                    Last edited by Nikita554; 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

The person who I can think of closest to teen age, would be Chary Jay (160days2lose2). I really like her! She has a lot of great tuturiols and such.

Comment

I'm a teen in high school and I have a YouTube channel! I wouldn't say I'm a Guru but, I know basic natural hair rules and I'm hoping to grow and expand as the years go on. I only have two videos because I just recently started. Check me out at ChiaTheDoll on YouTube

Comment

Naptural85, 160Days2lose2, Taren916, SunKissAlba & IKnowlee are my fav Youtubers but I don't know about teenage YouTube gurus

Comment

I know a lot about hair but I dnt know how to work iMovie so I cnt make videos :/ guess I'll stick to being the guru in my school

Comment

Yea i dont have gpod camera or computer... Nd i have no idea how to edit vids

Comment

Working...
                              X