Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin (TX) Urban Music Festival: Mar 29-30, 2013

Hey ladies:

So, the AUMF is coming up ...www.austinmusicfestival.com. Brandy is performing on Friday & Anthony Hamilton is performing on Saturday, there are other artists on deck. This will be my first time going to the festival & look forward to seeing what goes down. If it's nothing special, ATX is a nice little place to get up & out in ... It could turn into a pretty dope meetup. I'll keep this spot updated for changes ...

~NeeC1
    No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Cool, this sounds like a nice weekend trip.
    I have the most fun being "naturally" me in every way.

http://singleladycookz.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've never been to Austin. Thanks for this info...may be a good weekend trip for me and my girls.
      Curly and Free in 2013!!

Comment

Austin is really cool. I like visiting the food trucks & flea markets off S. Congress and visiting Whole Foods (the largest most awesome WF there is!). I think it'd be a good idea if we -- of course as time gets closer and permits -- held a mini meetup to represent at the festival.

~NeeC1
        No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

What you know bout Chilantro and them kimchi fries!!! I love ATX, but I can not do those music fests.Port a potties and drunks do not mix well LOL. Hope y'all have fun. If someone from Houston is going can I get you to pu my CM order??
          Originally posted by NeeC1 View Post
          Austin is really cool. I like visiting the food trucks & flea markets off S. Congress and visiting Whole Foods (the largest most awesome WF there is!). I think it'd be a good idea if we -- of course as time gets closer and permits -- held a mini meetup to represent at the festival.

~NeeC1

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by thenaturalmo View Post
            What you know bout Chilantro and them kimchi fries!!! I love ATX, but I can not do those music fests.Port a potties and drunks do not mix well LOL. Hope y'all have fun. If someone from Houston is going can I get you to pu my CM order??

We ain't *got* to do the festival, Mo! (LOL) I'm not above going somewhere for one thing and ending up doing another ... that's how I ended up at Tendrils and Curls "on my way" to visit my cousin in Jersey Village!!

~NeeC1

Comment

But wait though T&C is way outta bounds from JV, LOL!! Keep us updated I'm outta pto, but I may come down with a bug that weekend :-)
              Originally posted by NeeC1 View Post
              We ain't *got* to do the festival, Mo! (LOL) I'm not above going somewhere for one thing and ending up doing another ... that's how I ended up at Tendrils and Curls "on my way" to visit my cousin in Jersey Village!!

~NeeC1

Comment

Originally posted by thenaturalmo View Post
                But wait though T&C is way outta bounds from JV, LOL!! Keep us updated I'm outta pto, but I may come down with a bug that weekend :-)

Preeecisely! (LOL) But, I sure am glad I was able to swing through ... I can't wait to swing through again ... of course, on my way to JV.

*Cough, cough* You said? (LOL)

I'll post any/all updates ... Later gators!

~NeeC1

Comment

Working...
                X