X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on your "To Try List"

I swear there should be a Netflix for hair products with a queue so we can keep a list of what to buy next. lol

I have got to clear out my goodie closet and Swap some of my stuff but here's what's on my to try list:

CURLS curl ecstasy Hair Tea conditioner
    Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
    Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
    Anything by Curl Junkie
    Anything by Darcy's Botanicals
    BASK Cacao Deep Conditioner
    DevaCurl Heaven in Hair

I'm sure there's more

I would like to try anything by Camille rose, curl junkie and uncle funky. I'm a curlbox and curl kit subscriber so maybe I'll get one of them this month. I also want to try the new Pantene strictly natural line.

Comment

I want to try 3 strand twist on my hair but I'm not sure if it should be done on stretched hair or not. I have a lot of shrinkage. 😁

Comment

Wild Growth Hair Oil
        Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie...perhaps
        Dudley's or Nexxus Reconstructor
        Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Spray

Comment

Shescentit avocado conditioner
          Shea moisture purification masque

Sent from my LG-VS700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Help, product controversy

Hello my fellow Natties (Natural Ladies). This is a product review. I have sort of a love hate relationship with the curl creams I am currently using. I use the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie and I love the softness it gives my curls however the curl definition is not as tight as the Talijah Waajid Curly Curl Cream. The problem between the two for me is the Curly Curl Cream gives great definition but a lot more shrinkage than the Shea Moisture nor is my hair as soft The Shea Moisture gives me more softness and moisture. I am gonna diss them both and try another product. I think I will try the Cantu line. I love their leave in conditioner and I have saw a couple great Youtube reviews on it. Has anyone else used this line of products

Comment

Just purchased jane carter solutions shampoo, conditioner and twist and lock gel. Looking forward to the outcome.

Sent from my LG-C800 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

NOTHING! Ever since I tried Oyin products, my search for anything else has ended. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they will continue to work on my hair for ever and ever and ever. I would like to try mini-twists, but that has nothing to do with products.

The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.

Comment

Anything by Camille Rose
                  Anything by Curl Junkie
                  Anything by BASK
                  Stalk me here

Media Content Blog
                  :
                  http://assortedflavors.ilovetastemakers.com

Natural Hair Blog: http://obsessednapturally.wordpress.com/

Personal Blog:
                  http://eriebaybee7.wordpress.com/

Comment

OM Hair Bling. Keep hearing good things but I think the price is ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using CurlyNikki App
                    Destiny

Comment

to add to my list
                      jane carter nourish and
                      shine for my twist outs but for the price dont know when that will be

Comment

The new naturally silk by silk elements...its supposed to replace mixed silk. I got my hands on some at sallys and the deep conditioner and "shampoo" (the shampoo reminds me of as I am cowash) smell so divine! Like pumpkin spice! Like sweet potato pie! They smell like thanksgiving!!! But I had self-control and walked away cuz im tryna finish what I have first.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Believe it or not I have never used shea butter. Like for real unrefined, true shea butter. I keep coming across these whipped shea butter recipes and DIY recipes. I may give them a try but Im no kitchen mixtress. Ain't nobody got time for that!! I'm busy. LOL!!

@yolande216- I love cantu naturals coconut curl creme. It is moisturizing,light and non-greasy. I love it for twist outs and I have also used for WNG. It is my favorite thing right now. Gives awesome curl definition.
                          Mrs. Billups1

Comment

I want to try Uncle Funky's Curly Magic. I have read that it is like kinky curly but gives more shine.
                            Start Transition: November 2008
                            Big Chop: May 2009
                            Current Length Feb 2013: MBL
                            Goal: WL

My avi was in October 2012.

Comment

Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Curl Creme, Repair Me, Daily Fix, Beauticurls Daily Conditioner
                              Anything by Camille Rose,
                              Anything by BASK
                              KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave In

Total product junkie! I know

Comment

Working...
                              X