X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinky Curly Knot today

Advice on how to make kckt more moisturizing. I love how it detangles, but often leaves the hair dry and dull. Also, how to keep the custard from making the hair crunchy?

Most add oils to the knot today. You can also try to scrunch out the custard crunch with oils as well, lol. Or ease up on the amount you use.

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
    Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
    Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
    Style: KCCC
    Seal: Oyin BSP
    curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
    I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

I put the KCKT on my hair in small sections and put coconut oil over it before twisting each section. So far it's the best combination to keep my hair moisturized for 5+ days. If I used the KCKT without the oil, or if I try to put it in my hair in larger or no sections, then I don't get the same results.
      Last relaxer: June 17, 2011
      Big chop: October 1, 2011

Comment

I make the kimmaytube leave in by adding oils n AVG to the kinky curly

Comment

For me it is only crunchy the first day. For second day hair, spritz with water and heavenly softness to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by newnatural101 View Post
            I put the KCKT on my hair in small sections and put coconut oil over it before twisting each section. So far it's the best combination to keep my hair moisturized for 5+ days. If I used the KCKT without the oil, or if I try to put it in my hair in larger or no sections, then I don't get the same results.
            I'm definitely going to try the coconut oil over the KCKT, sounds moisturizing.

Comment

Working...
            X