X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepoo Heaven

What are you ladies using to prepoo? (If you do)

I am completely sold on prepooing with the Shea Moisture Purification Mask. My hair was all tangled, dry, and itchy from my protective style. Not only did it soothe my scalp, it melted my tangles and I actually fingered detangled my entire head in about 15 minutes. Unbelievable!

I will be stocking up on jars of this stuff!

Do you all feel like it really makes a difference in your hair?
    Last edited by Braelynn Blue; 11-17-2012, 04:27 PM.
    B/C: April 2, 2011 Last relaxer: October 2010 "Be yourself. Because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."~Dr. Seuss Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html

I just use my dc....suave almond and shea, honey, olive oil, vatika oil, and brahmi oil. Lovely curls follow.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by brownambition86 View Post
      I just use my dc....suave almond and shea, honey, olive oil, vatika oil, and brahmi oil. Lovely curls follow.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
      Is that Vatika oil lemon smelling?
      B/C: April 2, 2011 Last relaxer: October 2010 "Be yourself. Because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."~Dr. Seuss Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html

Comment

I use IC Fantasia Polish silicone serum for my prepoo. My hair loves that.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Used to love the purification mask to pre poo but not I just dc b4 I wash.
          PJ and proud of it.
          BC 7/17/11

Comment

I've heard the purofication masque melts tangles...been itching to try it as well! Just have a difficult time finding it.

I love to prepoo with amla oil, anti-breakage masque, or herbal oil mixed with castor oil.

Despite what I'm doing (shampoo or DC), I prepoo.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
            *Fortune Favors the BOLD*

Comment

When I first saw this I thought it said poo heaven lols. Anyway, I use olive oil and castor oil to prepoo. Sometimes, I use the purification masque.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
              Last edited by Curlytabby; 11-17-2012, 06:19 PM.
              I am Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Curlytabby View Post
                When I first this I thought it said poo heaven lols. Anyway, I use olive oil and castor oil to prepoo. Sometimes, I use the purification masque.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
                Buhahahahahaaaaa!! Funny Tabby!!

Interesting input ladies, especially DCing first. I don't know, I really want to try that, but it's just something about putting my DC on dirty hair! I am going to try it one day.

Comment

Originally posted by HonnyBrown View Post
                  I use IC Fantasia Polish silicone serum for my prepoo. My hair loves that.
                  Wow, you DC with your Serums? How does that work, you just put it on, put on a plastic cap, then rinse/shampoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
                    Buhahahahahaaaaa!! Funny Tabby!!

Interesting input ladies, especially DCing first. I don't know, I really want to try that, but it's just something about putting my DC on dirty hair! I am going to try it one day.
                    I thought the same thing but its worth a try! Makes my life so much easier bc I can dc, poo, rinse out conditioner and then style and only have to get in shower once.
                    PJ and proud of it.
                    BC 7/17/11

Comment

I use PM after I cowash. Before I use Desert Essence Coconut conditioner mixed with Vatika oil + castor oil + evoo + tto. I use this combo as dc sometimes when I run out of PM.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using CurlyNikki App
                      Tightly coiled 4a TWA
                      CW: GTTTT
                      S: EVOO&EVCO

Comment

Originally posted by Chelleymonroe View Post
                        I thought the same thing but its worth a try! Makes my life so much easier bc I can dc, poo, rinse out conditioner and then style and only have to get in shower once.
                        Makes perfectly good sense to me. I am sure I will adopt that when my hair gets longer. Right now it is about 6 1/2 inches all over so I usually rinse out in the sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
                          Makes perfectly good sense to me. I am sure I will adopt that when my hair gets longer. Right now it is about 6 1/2 inches all over so I usually rinse out in the sink.
                          I'm so clumsy and awkward I can't wash in sink lmfao! I make a mess it's sad lol!
                          PJ and proud of it.
                          BC 7/17/11

Comment

I use coconut oil and castor oil. It makes my hair so soft!

Sent from my LG-VM701 using CurlyNikki App
                            Last relaxer: May 18, 2011
                            ~MsPenny

Comment

I love the SM purification masque as well. It does melt tangles, I'm still on the fence about whether it's a viable DC though. I've only used it 2x. So I'll buy another jar and try it out some more. I can get 3 treatments out of 1 jar.
                              Holy Grails:
                              Cleanser: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Oil. ACV.
                              Conditioner: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Oil
                              Leave-in: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In & SMTN&MO
                              Styling Products: EcoStyler. Alikay Naturals Curling Custard.
                              Oils: Coconut oil. Carol's Daughter Hair Balm. Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade. Alikay Natural Shea Yogurt. Naptural85's oil mix.
                              Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque. Jessicurl Deep Conditioner.

Comment

Working...
                              X