X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shea Moisture lovers!

Shea Moisture is on sale at Target ($2 off all products)!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

To target I go… tomorrow

Comment

Target here I come!

Comment

I bought some Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque yesterday. My first time using the product.... I absolutely love it. My hair is soft, shiny and my curls are beautiful coils. I'm going to let it finish drying overnight and see how it turns out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I used the Restorative conditioner after my cowash with Tresseme naturals and putting a little castor/olive oil in my damp hair...oh my goodness...the shine and lack of frizz had me shocked! I had that bottle sitting in the cabinet because of the coconut oil; I thought my hair was sensitive to it. Well I was wrong, and kicking myself cause I've been trying everything to deal with the frizz. I was using the SM mask previously for the loc method, but would wake up with greasy hair. The conditioner is lighter, not greasy, and I only had to dampen my hair in the shower and apply a tiny bit of the conditioner to revive my hair this morning. Don't know if the Target sale is still going on, but I will be picking up another bottle real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by kdg View Post
              I used the Restorative conditioner after my cowash with Tresseme naturals and putting a little castor/olive oil in my damp hair...oh my goodness...the shine and lack of frizz had me shocked! I had that bottle sitting in the cabinet because of the coconut oil; I thought my hair was sensitive to it. Well I was wrong, and kicking myself cause I've been trying everything to deal with the frizz. I was using the SM mask previously for the loc method, but would wake up with greasy hair. The conditioner is lighter, not greasy, and I only had to dampen my hair in the shower and apply a tiny bit of the conditioner to revive my hair this morning. Don't know if the Target sale is still going on, but I will be picking up another bottle real soon!
              Its still going on! Ends this Saturday 7/14

Comment

i bout the whole line yesterday i love it. i have to try different combos tho. planning on doing the dt masque tonight

Comment

Originally posted by MyHairIsLikeWhoa View Post
                  Its still going on! Ends this Saturday 7/14

Yay, great news!

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

Car Rental

Comment

Got my curl enhancing smoothie and curl style milk my new faves for so summer

Comment

Thanks! I got some Hold and Shine Mist

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I love Shea Moisture products.However, I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Nubian Heritage products.The only comments I've seen is to complain about the price but the products work well.The Nubian Heritage Extend and Repair line is EXCELLENT. The Extend & Repair Custard elongates my curls.Funny thing is some people actually pay an enormous amount for Miss Jessie's mineral oil filled products but won't pay for Nubian Heritage.Anyway, I love Shea Moisture AND Nubian Heritage products.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                          http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                            I love Shea Moisture products.However, I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Nubian Heritage products.The only comments I've seen is to complain about the price but the products work well.The Nubian Heritage Extend and Repair line is EXCELLENT. The Extend & Repair Custard elongates my curls.Funny thing is some people actually pay an enormous amount for Miss Jessie's mineral oil filled products but won't pay for Nubian Heritage.Anyway, I love Shea Moisture AND Nubian Heritage products.

I tried Nubian Heritage and didn't like that it's the same price as Sheamoisture yet I get less product and I didn't like the smell

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDaCurl13 View Post
                              I tried Nubian Heritage and didn't like that it's the same price as Sheamoisture yet I get less product and I didn't like the smell
                              @WhatDaCurl13 I understand.The ingredients in the Nubian Heritage are more expensive...Moringa Oil, Tamanu Oil, Black Seed Oil..Those oils are slightly higher so that could be the reason for cost and sizes.Shea Moisture contains oils that are more common.

http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Working...
                              X