X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keracare Nat. Cleansing Cream VS AIA Cleansing Pudding

Both are good cleansers. I used keracare 1st & loved it, then used AsIAm & thought they were interchangeable, but after about 2 mos of using I noticed my hairline was frizzy when wet and product would just sit on top my hair in that area only. I have normal porosity so that usually doesn't happen. So i found a old half used sample of the keracare at the bottom of my sample basket & used it on wash day. I noticed an immediate change with my curls. They were plump & juicy & very shiny. My hairline wasn't as frizzy, but products still takes a while to absorb. Kera Care is ph Balanced so maybe that makes a difference. Has anyone else compared these two? Which one did u like best?
    Living & Loving Kurly
    BC 09/2010
    Coarse Texture,Normal Porosity,Normal Elasticity
    Current Favs
    [SIZE="2"]Cleansers: KCNT CleansingCream, AIA Cleansing Pudding
    R/O Condish: Tresemme Naturals, Gio Sm As Silk
    Leave IN: Naturalee avocado&amla, KCNT,
    Deep Condish: MHC Olive You
    Sealer: Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil
    Moisturizers: MHC Hemp&HoneySpread,Naturalee olive&jojoba buttercream
    Stylers: KCNT Defining Cust, Tw & Def Cream & MissJessies Curly Mer.

I have not compared the two because the cleansing pudding did not come in the samples I ordered However both products are Ph balanced and formulated by the same scientist. The keracare ingredients may agree more with your hair. I like the kc cleansing cream a lot though so I think I will stuck with that one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I've compared the KCNT cleansing cream to the AIA cowash. I deff liked the KCNT way better. It's been a staple of mine since I was transitioning.

Comment

Originally posted by livelovelaugh331 View Post
        I have not compared the two because the cleansing pudding did not come in the samples I ordered However both products are Ph balanced and formulated by the same scientist. The keracare ingredients may agree more with your hair. I like the kc cleansing cream a lot though so I think I will stuck with that one.

Thanks for the heads up about both products formulated by same scientist and both ph balanced. I checked aia website their cleansing pudding ph is 4.5, kcnt is 5.0. Isn't the lower the number on the scale the higher the acidity? Maybe my hair likes the 5 range better as well as the ayurvedic ingredients in kcnt.
        Living & Loving Kurly
        BC 09/2010
        Coarse Texture,Normal Porosity,Normal Elasticity
        Current Favs
        [SIZE="2"]Cleansers: KCNT CleansingCream, AIA Cleansing Pudding
        R/O Condish: Tresemme Naturals, Gio Sm As Silk
        Leave IN: Naturalee avocado&amla, KCNT,
        Deep Condish: MHC Olive You
        Sealer: Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil
        Moisturizers: MHC Hemp&HoneySpread,Naturalee olive&jojoba buttercream
        Stylers: KCNT Defining Cust, Tw & Def Cream & MissJessies Curly Mer.

Comment

Plus I find that KCNT is cheaper then AIA.

Comment

Originally posted by kurlykinkz View Post
            Thanks for the heads up about both products formulated by same scientist and both ph balanced. I checked aia website their cleansing pudding ph is 4.5, kcnt is 5.0. Isn't the lower the number on the scale the higher the acidity? Maybe my hair likes the 5 range better as well as the ayurvedic ingredients in kcnt.
            That may be the case because while they have similar formulations the ingredients are very different. I like th kcnt. I also like the as I am cowash. I don't think I will try the cleansing pudding unless it was on sale.

Comment

Working...
            X