X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got terressentials?

My terressentials came in yesterday and I CAN.....NOT......WAIT to try it!! I only wash on weekends so I have time so I have to wait till tomorrow night! Who has tried terressentials and loves it?
    Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

I have it been using it for about a month and I like it so far! Seen a big difference in my hair

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bought Left Coast Lemon like the results but after a while it felt like my scalp was irritated by something in it. I have the Bentonite Clay now same results, cheaper and no irritation.
      I want my hair to look good, feel good, and grow. The best combinations of science and nature should make that happen right.

Comment

What differences r u noticing? I like it, it cleaned my hair very thoroughly without stripping it and it seems that my curls clumped a bit more than normal! I think I have some heat damaged hair or scab hair.. I'm tryna get it together so it will have a somewhat uniform curl pattern. Hopefully this will help!
        Originally posted by Kinkycurlycece View Post
        I have it been using it for about a month and I like it so far! Seen a big difference in my hair

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Hi, I just got Terressentials last week in the mail and I did the detox for three days. Day 1 my hair felt really sticky and nasty but according to the website that can happen when you are cleansing during the Detox period. Day 2 and 3 was a lot better. My curls are defined really nice. I will wash my hair again Tuesday,
            BC 2/17/2012

Comment

Oh and I ordered the lemon and lavender.. But I am using the lemon first.. I used leave in on day 3 because I want to really add moisture. I think this might be my only cleanser for now on... But it is too soon to tell. I will keep you posted.
              BC 2/17/2012

Comment

I didn't do a detox. Which scent did u get!
                Originally posted by MayaNatural View Post
                Hi, I just got Terressentials last week in the mail and I did the detox for three days. Day 1 my hair felt really sticky and nasty but according to the website that can happen when you are cleansing during the Detox period. Day 2 and 3 was a lot better. My curls are defined really nice. I will wash my hair again Tuesday,

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize it was the same person lol. I like it. I will use it weekly and I'm gonna try to do the cg method using this! I have noticed a weird after smell with the lemon. Kinda like flax seed oil or castor oil? Is it just me?
                  Oh and I ordered the lemon and lavender.. But I am using the lemon first.. I used leave in on day 3 because I want to really add moisture. I think this might be my only cleanser for now on... But it is too soon to tell. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Msaryanna View Post
                    Sorry, didn't realize it was the same person lol. I like it. I will use it weekly and I'm gonna try to do the cg method using this! I have noticed a weird after smell with the lemon. Kinda like flax seed oil or castor oil? Is it just me?

I didn't notice but I will wash my hair tomorrow and let you know.. I need to read up on the CG Method. Don't know too much about it.
                    BC 2/17/2012

Comment

After washing with terressentials last night. NO PRODUCT

Attached Files

Comment

After washing with terressentials last night. NO PRODUCT

Your curls are do pretty! I washed my hair today and I didn't notice a weird smell after I washed it all out. But I always use kimmay leave in so maybe that covered the smell.
                        BC 2/17/2012

Comment

With the lemon my hair feels squeaky clean and my curl pattern is so pretty (forgot to take pic). But my hair doesn't feel moisturized.. I will try the lavender next time and see if that makes a difference.
                          BC 2/17/2012

Comment

Thank u! I LOVE THAT STUFF, but man its a weird castor oil type smell or something. Idk. I've rinsed and applied cond. 3 or 4x since then and I can still smell a slight hint of it?? My did u detox?
                            With the lemon my hair feels squeaky clean and my curl pattern is so pretty (forgot to take pic). But my hair doesn't feel moisturized.. I will try the lavender next time and see if that makes a difference.

Comment

Did you shake the bottle before you applied it? Maybe it needed to be mixed.. I soooo don't like the smell of the lemon but it works so good. Yes I did the detox and my hair felt so nasty while I was detoxing. But now it feels really healthy, I needed to detox.

Thank u! I LOVE THAT STUFF, but man its a weird castor oil type smell or something. Idk. I've rinsed and applied cond. 3 or 4x since then and I can still smell a slight hint of it?? My did u detox?

BC 2/17/2012

Comment

Working...
                              X