X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Swap =)

Hi ladies, it's me again lol. Now I missed the Valentine's Day swap, but I was wondering if any of you ladies were interested in doing an Easter product/accessories/beauty swap? The Christmas one I participated in was so successful I was hoping some of you ladies would be interested in doing another product junkie-esque swap. Anybody in? Tell us a little about yourself =)

Hi! I'm interested. Do u go through Elster?

Embracing the natural me more and more! I <3 me... muah! xoxoxox

Comment

Elfster is good.

Comment

I'm interested 😊
        http://www.youtube.com/TwistedKurlzz

Happy Growing and God Bless

Comment

I'm in!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Count me in
            Last relaxer: June 2012
            BC: May 31, 2013

"Deciding to be yourself is never a fad."-Knotty and Nice

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

Hi ladies, how are you? I'm Tyler, but everyone I know just shortens it to Ty and I'm from Queens, N.Y. Ive been natural for 14 months and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it lol. Took me long enough. What products are some of you ladies relying on this winter? Let me tell y'all this weather is playing no games. I had to spend days senegalese twisting my hair to protect it from the elements, my ends could not deal. I'm too cheap to go to African salon so I taught myself. I just don't trust anyone with my hair, I'm sure most of y'all feel the same. I wasn't about to let that lady snatch my edges bald trying to braid every single hair. No ma'am. To get to know each other a bit better list 10 things you like or are interested.

Msmaybell I've never tried Elfster what's that exactly? Im going to work from right here on the forum. I've done it before and it went pretty smooth.

Hey Shakeeta and Lele! I'm glad you ladies are interested in another one! I was hoping someone from our last swap would be interested. How's everything? How's your new year been so far? How's your hair doing with the weather change? How's your skin doing with the weather change? I had to ask cause I'm walking around feeling like an alligator. I'm dry and ashy as hell, I can't deal. I dropped Elle off at daycare the other day she had the nerve to say "See ya later alligator"...��? Did my child just play me? How are Mackenzie and Mason?
                Last edited by tymonroe91; 02-19-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tymonroe91 View Post
                  Hi ladies, how are you? I'm Tyler, but everyone I know just shortens it to Ty and I'm from Queens, N.Y. Ive been natural for 14 months and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it lol. Took me long enough. What products are some of you ladies relying on this winter? Let me tell y'all this weather is playing no games. I had to spend days senegalese twisting my hair to protect it from the elements, my ends could not deal. I'm too cheap to go to African salon so I taught myself. I just don't trust anyone with my hair, I'm sure most of y'all feel the same. I wasn't about to let that lady snatch my edges bald trying to braid every single hair. No ma'am. To get to know each other a bit better list 10 things you like or are interested.

Msmaybell I've never tried Elfster what's that exactly? Im going to work from right here on the forum. I've done it before and it went pretty smooth.

Hey Shakeeta and Lele! I'm glad you ladies are interested in another one! I was hoping someone from our last swap would be interested. How's everything? How's your new year been so far? How's your hair doing with the weather change? How's your skin doing with the weather change? I had to ask cause I'm walking around feeling like an alligator. I'm dry and ashy as hell, I can't deal. I dropped Elle off at daycare the other day she had the nerve to say "See ya later alligator"...��? Did my child just play me? How are Mackenzie and Mason?
                  Elfster is a gift exchange site. It accepts the swappers, then randomly matches them on the assigned date. It also provides the address of the person you are given after everyone has been assigned. There are other swaps on here that have used the site if you want to see it in action: FALL in Love with NATURAL GIFT EXCHANGE, 2013 VDAY PJ Exchange, 2013 Curlfriends SWAP.
                  sigpic
                  http://what-the-kink.blogspot.com
                  http://www.youtube.com/glamourstruckk

Comment

I'm interested but can you look into Elfster.??? Some of the features are GREAT

Comment

I'm in for this!
                      sigpic
                      tribecalledcurl.com

Comment

Hey Ty! The new year is good here My hair is surprisingly holding its own right now which is great because here in SC, it can be "summer" weather today but below freezing 2 days later! Anyway, the babies are good-Mackenzie is officially potty trained (whoo!) and Mason is close to walking
                        Last relaxer: June 2012
                        BC: May 31, 2013

"Deciding to be yourself is never a fad."-Knotty and Nice

Comment

Hey Ty and Shakeeta! Everything is going good so far this year. Even though the weather here seems very bipolar right now lol, my hair is doing fine so far. Now my skin on the other hand....Smh, Is such a shame. My skin is so itchy and dry that I wish I could just rip off my outer layer and place on a whole brand new layer of it. I find myself applying lotions, creams or butters throughout the day just to make sure I'm not walking around looking like I've been kicking up flour and cornstarch on my body lol.
                          http://www.youtube.com/TwistedKurlzz

Happy Growing and God Bless

Comment

Is this exchange still happening

Comment

Hey Ty,

Count me in

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App
                              I believe that everything happens for a reason.
                              People change so that you can learn to let go,
                              things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,
                              you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
                              and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
                              - Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                              X