Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty*CURL*swag

#1 INTRO
    Bonjour Curlies! I'm not exactly new to the block, and this isn't my first attempt at a curl street journal/curly hair blog...so here I go again
    I've had a few life altering events, gave birth to my 3rd baby in July:
    <br>

<br>
    I'll be starting back at work tomorrow, NIGHT shift (11pm-7am) So I can be home with my children during the day (free daycare..hollaa) here's a pic of my other two:
    <br>

<br>
    So needless to say, it's going to be quite the challenge trying to care for my natural hair..well, finding the TIME..to be exact.
    So it's only fitting that I start a curly hair blog, my life has just gotten THAT much more interesting (lol) and I'm going to need to document this.

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
    Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
    Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
    Style: KCCC
    Seal: Oyin BSP
    curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
    I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Omg they r 2 adorable!!!!! Ill be along for ur journey!!!
    Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

#2 HAIR TODAY

Ok so, what you see in my avatar pic is my signature style (as of late, due to the baby n all) twists in a bun. I did join the new one month bunning challenge, so I could feel apart of something as opposed to the reality of my situation..
      Anywho! Sundays are usually my wash days, but bc I'm starting work tomorrow night, I will be washing my tresses later on this evening. So I took my twists out, but still bunned my loose hair for the day

Today's activities include: a TARGET run, attending my co worker's farewell party, painting my nails (a BIG maybe), and then of course washing my hair.
      *TTFN

Sent from my iPhone using the CurlyNikki App

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
      Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney-hi View Post
        Omg they r 2 adorable!!!!! Ill be along for ur journey!!!
        Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App
        Thank you!!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Very cute kids, congrats!
          on month 18 of a 20 month (gulp) transition

Comment

Originally posted by milo View Post
            Very cute kids, congrats!
            thank you!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

#3 MINI PRODUCT REVIEW

So, I picked up Herbal Essences Hydralicious (self-targeting) poo and condish during my Target run yesterday..it came as a 2 for $5 package deal and I had seen a couple naturals in the forums discussing these products..needless to say, they found a spot in my shopping cart.
              They smell GREAT, I'm kind of a sucker for perfumey products. How they felt in my hair however, not so great. I liked the poo..got my hair clean and all, but that condish, YIKES. Offered no slip, moisture, nada. Ended up using my DC as a leave in and styler for my twists, sealed with Qhemet's AOHC, then called it a nite.
              *TTFN

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Hi there! I will be checking in too. I love the name of your blog, btw The kiddos are precious and congrats on your new addition! Note to self, no Hydralicious. Have you ever tried the Totally Twisted Condish? The slip on that one is awesome, one of my HG's.
                DiamondCurl24/7
                Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
                Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

Hi, your kids are adorable. I will be following your journey. I am going to be having another child in December (my third) so I will be following closely for ideas in hair care during that transition of caring for a new baby
                  Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
                  Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
                  www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

Originally posted by naturallydakotasmom View Post
                    Hi there! I will be checking in too. I love the name of your blog, btw The kiddos are precious and congrats on your new addition! Note to self, no Hydralicious. Have you ever tried the Totally Twisted Condish? The slip on that one is awesome, one of my HG's.
                    Hiii, and thanks so much!! You kno, I tried totally twisted when I was transitioning, I don't know why I never revisited it now that I'm natural! Thx for the suggestion, aaaand giving me a reason to go to the store today, lol!

Sent from myusing the CurlyNikki App

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Originally posted by Brwnsugar24 View Post
                      Hi, your kids are adorable. I will be following your journey. I am going to be having another child in December (my third) so I will be following closely for ideas in hair care during that transition of caring for a new baby
                      Awww congrats to you!! What are you having?? I hope I can offer some useful hair tips..cuz as of now, I'm purely winging it!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Hi!!!!! I want to drop in cause the babies are uber cute!!! Plus I'm nosey lol Congratulations on the addition:-)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hey!!! Your kids are so cute. I'll be checking in to see what's going on with you. Have a great day!
                          [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

"Worry gives small things a big shadow"

Comment

Originally posted by 1stLadyBailey View Post
                            Awww congrats to you!! What are you having?? I hope I can offer some useful hair tips..cuz as of now, I'm purely winging it!

A little boy due xmas eve. right now my plan is to keep my hair in mini twists but I cant seem to keep them in longer than two weeks.
                            Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
                            Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
                            www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

Originally posted by naturallyken View Post
                              Hi!!!!! I want to drop in cause the babies are uber cute!!! Plus I'm nosey lol Congratulations on the addition:-)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App
                              Lol!! Thank u! Drop by anytime

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Working...
                              X