X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I believe I have ruled out the iphone5 (screen too small and no memory card). So now it's btwn the S3 and the Note2.

Anyone using either one of these?

I need to make a decision by Saturday. I have had my current Samsung Galaxy Fascinate for three yrs. Had a Blackberry before that.

I love that the Note2 has a stylus for scribblng, note taking and sketching and a split screen. But the common complaint is that it is too big.

Thoughts?

I have an S3 and I wouldn't change anything. It has a ton of memory between the internal and my sd card. I love the screen size, not too big and not too small. I can do everything on it. I hardly ever get on my computer anymore.

My dh has the same phone, so using the S beam is pretty cool, too.

Did I tell you, I love my phone?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hi,

Here is a great site to compare phones. http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/compare/ I'm leaning towards the note2 after comparing it to the iphone n sg3 and a few others like the droid incredible.

Lets us know which one u get.

hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Thanks. Looking now. Buying tomorrow. Will update

Comment

I ordered my galaxy note 2 today and its suppose to come Tuesday or Wednesday, but I've heard nothing but great things about them, my friend has had his for a month and says he is still amazed! We were both iPhone 4s users previously.

Sent from my HTC Bee using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I bought the Note 2 earlier today & I love it. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by spiderlashes5000 View Post
              I bought the Note 2 earlier today & I love it. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App
              So Ms. spiderlashes, Its been a week with ur new phone. Do you still like it, any complaints? Please follow up with a bit of a review....

Comment

Originally posted by MomnWife View Post
                I have an S3 and I wouldn't change anything. It has a ton of memory between the internal and my sd card. I love the screen size, not too big and not too small. I can do everything on it. I hardly ever get on my computer anymore.

My dh has the same phone, so using the S beam is pretty cool, too.

Did I tell you, I love my phone?

How do you beam???

Comment

Go into settings and then tap more settings. Scroll down and turn S beam on. It has to be on on both phones. Then pull up a pic from your gallery. Touch the two phones together and tap on the pic. It will transfer to the other persons phone. This can only be done with other Galaxy phones and notes.

Comment

Originally posted by MomnWife View Post
                    Go into settings and then tap more settings. Scroll down and turn S beam on. It has to be on on both phones. Then pull up a pic from your gallery. Touch the two phones together and tap on the pic. It will transfer to the other persons phone. This can only be done with other Galaxy phones and notes.

THANK YOU!!! My co-worker and I were stumped trying to figure out how to do it. Can you only do pictures?

Comment

No, I just used pics as an example. You can transfer videos, music, contacts, whatever.

You also should have NFC on. It is right above S beam in your settings.

Comment

I'm leaning towards the note. Its very.light

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App
                        I LOVE MY BALTIMORE RAVENS!

Product Junkie, and I'm always looking for the next best thing

Comment

I just got the Note II and I love it! I love that it has a huge, clear screen and that it has the S Pen that I have used to take notes in trainings.

All of my friends have been making fun of me though saying that it looks like I'm holding a book up to my face, lol.

#haters
                          Hair Type: 3c/4a
                          Current Hair Length: Chin to SL in twist out
                          Current Hair Goal: Healthy, APL in a twist out

Comment

My one x does it too. But I want a galaxy note ,debating should I go buy one

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlyNikki App
                            *HE LOVES MY CURLS AND ME, AS I AM*

Comment

Originally posted by DPeezy83 View Post
                              I just got the Note II and I love it! I love that it has a huge, clear screen and that it has the S Pen that I have used to take notes in trainings.

All of my friends have been making fun of me though saying that it looks like I'm holding a book up to my face, lol.

#haters
                              I saw a co-worker watch a video and text at the same time. I was drooling. I waiting until march april then I will get the noteII. They are def hatin

Comment

Working...
                              X