X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making friends...

I know I have made a few friends on here who were amazing and somehow I stopped gettin on...everyone needs someone to talk to and if any of u r like me...real friends are hard to come by so I don't have many I can call friends ..not only that I have a busy life for the most part and I communicate a lot with people online if I'm not working ..kinda sad I really don't have many friends....but once I've been betrayed I throw my hands up! Anyways I'm hoping that this time around I make some friends and keep them...before I didn't have fb or twitter...now I have everything so there is no reason to not keep in touch! So tell me a lil about u....and I hope to make some awesomeness happen here!
    I'm a mother of 2 boys one 9 and the other 2 I'm hoping to have a girl...so I'm workin on that now as well as juggling two jobs and all other life issues...mt life really isn't bad I'm not in the best of moods today and wish i had someone to vent to besides my mom...she's my bestie but I'm jabberin again...I work at a nursin home full time and part time stylist I just opened my own business and that has been a challenge! But I'm glad I finally done it! If u wanna know more just ask I'm very open...but I hope this thread goes along way and I hope all of u have a good day!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using CurlyNikki App

I'm all for meeting new friends. When i was younger I moved a lot so all of my friends are in different states. The older you get, the harder it is to meet new friends. I love the curly Nikki site and going natural has become a wonderful hobby for me. I am also a busy mom of 4 & work full time.

Comment

Well my name is tasia...nice to meet u
      Originally posted by Safarascurls View Post
      I'm all for meeting new friends. When i was younger I moved a lot so all of my friends are in different states. The older you get, the harder it is to meet new friends. I love the curly Nikki site and going natural has become a wonderful hobby for me. I am also a busy mom of 4 & work full time.

Comment

Hello Tasia!!! I don't have many friends either and I enjoy talking with different people. I'm all up for chit chatting. Nice meeting you.

Comment

U as well! We will catch up later...i work niggts so off to bed i go
          Originally posted by Feetresses View Post
          Hello Tasia!!! I don't have many friends either and I enjoy talking with different people. I'm all up for chit chatting. Nice meeting you.

Comment

Hi Tasia! Nice to meet you! My name is Stephanie. I have two little ones too! I have a daughter that turned 10 last month and a 2 year old daughter as well. Hope to "see" you around

Comment

Hi tasia,

I too am looking to meet new people. I am a married mom of 1 six year old. Hope everyone is having a great night.

Sent from my Droid using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hi! Nice to meet you. Sometimes it is hard to meet new people. I am holed up in my classroom all day with students then planning time most days buried in paperwork. People are busy, busy, busy!!! So, I know it is hard. I have a teen son who is set to graduate from high school this year.
                http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Hey ladies I am back for an update and glad to see I have a few I can get to know. How has everyone night been? I didn't sleep well and woke up with this awful pain...like pressure...almost like I'm about to drop out a baby....I can't barely move! Uggghhh now the doctor told me I have either 2 choices ..hysterectomy or this pain ....I want to try for another baby but I don't know if I can handle another day of this pressure n pain I've taken some pain meds lets hope they work! Also pretty disgusted that I didn't get to work out today...I swear never a dull moment in my life!!! Never!

Comment

So whats your name...and what line of work are you in?? If i already didnt mention nice to meet you and thanks for joining me...since i left its been kinda lonely so i must make new friends...lol
                    Originally posted by Safarascurls View Post

Comment

Hey lady...nice to meet you...im all up for it too! I cant wait to get to know everyone!!! It gets rather lonely at times...lol so what do you do for a living...do u have kids??
                      Originally posted by Feetresses View Post

Comment

Hey steph...u mind i call u that....lol
                        Ohhh ok only difference urs girls mines boys...girl at them ages...chile kids will drive you i know my boys r mean to each other! Lol
                        So what do u do for a living?? Are u single? Do u go out?? My lifenis work and home lucky to get to workout j am busy alot of the times..
                        Originally posted by Squeaky82 View Post
                        Hi Tasia! Nice to meet you! My name is Stephanie. I have two little ones too! I have a daughter that turned 10 last month and a 2 year old daughter as well. Hope to "see" you around

Comment

Hey how are you love?? So what do u do for a living?? 6 is an interesting age...lol they are know it alls then too! How was your night..im just getting up and at work...in pain but i wish the meds would kick in like an hour ago geez! Nice to meet you!
                          Originally posted by Swts77 View Post
                          Hi tasia,

I too am looking to meet new people. I am a married mom of 1 six year old. Hope everyone is having a great night.

Sent from my Droid using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Thats great...nice to meet you hun...yes i agree we are all busy busy! I sometimes pray for a moment to myself so i can think..lol
                            So is ur son going to college. Does he work?
                            Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                            Hi! Nice to meet you. Sometimes it is hard to meet new people. I am holed up in my classroom all day with students then planning time most days buried in paperwork. People are busy, busy, busy!!! So, I know it is hard. I have a teen son who is set to graduate from high school this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzhicks View Post
                              Hey lady...nice to meet you...im all up for it too! I cant wait to get to know everyone!!! It gets rather lonely at times...lol so what do you do for a living...do u have kids??

Hey Tasia...BTW my name is Lisa...No I do not have any kids but would like to one day. Even though I don't have kids my life is still busy because I am a full time student and I work full time for a telecommunications company.

Comment

Working...
                              X