Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want 2013 to bring your way??

I am looking forward to another year I will be very thankful and blessed to see another one. I hope the new year brings me a good job since I will be done in May so I can provide for my two babies hopefully I will be in a loving relationship since I just started talking to a new man, I want to make a conscious** effort to eat healthier and lose like 15 or 20 pounds and I just want my year to start on a positive note!

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using CurlyNikki App

A smooth transition into college life

Comment

A closer relationship with God, a better job, and to keep my relationship on track.
      Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

An admissions letter to medical school

Comment

This AP World History position at Carnegie Vanguard High School.

EL-NL-SL-APL-BSL

Comment

Deeper spiritual understanding, financial stability, and the opportunity to live abroad!

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

a job, a house, and a relationship with this guy i've been talking to since summer 2011 and maybe a pregnancy too lol

Comment

A Real job & graduate school....along with something else.

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlyNikki App

Comment

A marriage proposal, my son going to college, & the launch of my writing career

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                  http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Happiness and success

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Patience, spiritual growth, focus on my academics, freedom from stress, a new home, better job, becoming closer to my husband. No particular order.
                      "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

Spiritual growth, family unity, prosperity, new car, healthier lifestyle, true love!

Comment

A job with good benefits, living in my fave city, my brother getting his ish together, my bf business taking off, marriage proposal, consistent healthy eating and exercising, safe delivery for my sis

Comment

A CAR!! Really need one!🙏

Comment

I do want a closer relationship with God, I vow to start speaking my mind, I hope and pray my immediate family prospers and is financially enhanced, I want to get my children envolved in church, I want to decorate my home. And I want to travel and get out of ohio as much as possible!Life is wayyy to short I'm acting like I'm 85 and I'm only 26

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X