Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! He can't assume that the entire $5 was his tip. I generally tip well but if I ask for change they should have it readily available. Most pizza places in my area charge a delivery fee of $2.50 to $3.00 already so I dont wanna pay twice for delivering it to me on top of the tip that I customarily give. Customer service in any industry should be the same across the board GOOD and not dependent on what bill is due or how much tip money you want for the night. When I worked in a grocery store many moons ago, store policy was SOS..Speak to Every Customer, Offer Assistance and Smile. I did it because it was store's policy and not I could potentially get a good tip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App
    Last edited by <3mycurls; 10-24-2012, 01:32 PM.
    BrownEyed Natural

Comment

Who made up this rule about tipping? You got hired to do a job, u was told wAt was expected, ur pay rate, hours etc. you accept the position then expect to get paid for the job u accepted because tips have became the norm in society does not mean u gonna receive them. Good service or bad service does not guarantee a tip your paycheck is wAt u agreed too not my tips. My opinio

Comment

What's important is to always tip your bartender well. lol

Comment

And yes I'm a tipper

Comment

I guess I'm weird. I tip like I am at a restaurant. At least 15%. I know people live off tips so I try to give what I would want.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

@tinaclark....lmao.... I haven't watch the video yet...but all the talk about it I know it was crazy...that it is still bein talked about...(busted out laughin when you said that)

Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
              Tip or get the bus driver style uppercut!

Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App
              http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

@tarissa you gota watch it the bus driver knocked that b**** cavities out!!

Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bump

http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by tarissa01 View Post
                    Bump

My girl!!!

Comment

I don't think $4 is too much of a tip. I usually tip $3-5, which has my boyfriend always asking me why I'm over-tipping lol. Idk, I just like to think "what if it were me?"

Once though a Domino's delivery guy texted my phone to thank me for my tip&for being so nice. I was creeped at first until I realized he was being genuine lol, but it kinda made me think of things they probably experience on the job.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Now I want to tip a lot, lol. I feel bad cause my sisters and I tipped $1 but we were young so

Sent from my SCH-R720 using CurlyNikki App
                        I'm just being me. If I wasn't me, who else would I be?

Comment

Originally posted by Apatt4975
                          I always tip 20% because he took the time to drop that off to you. You could have taken your butt up there yourself if you didn't want to tip. If the shoe was on the other foot you would want to be properly compensated. That's just my two cent. If you don't want to tip like you should then don't request service where that person makes a living off of tips. There is not justifying. If that change you are passing off to that person was all that you could spare then you are broke and shouldn't have ordered from that establishment. Mickey D's is more your speed. This is a pet peeve of mine. Peace
                          ..........Oh..😑

Comment

Awwwww That was sweet and sad because he prob never gets tipped like that which I think is a good tip

Originally posted by omqitszniiik View Post
                            I don't think $4 is too much of a tip. I usually tip $3-5, which has my boyfriend always asking me why I'm over-tipping lol. Idk, I just like to think "what if it were me?"

Once though a Domino's delivery guy texted my phone to thank me for my tip&for being so nice. I was creeped at first until I realized he was being genuine lol, but it kinda made me think of things they probably experience on the job.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App
                            My Staples
                            Pre-Poo: Castor, EVCO and Jojoba Oils
                            Shampoo: Rhassoul Clay
                            Co-Wash: Pantene Conditioner
                            Deep Conditioner(s): Dax Roots Hair Mayonnaise & Pantene Deep Conditioner
                            Leave-In(s): KCKT
                            Sealant(s): EVCO
                            Styler(s): Pantene Defining Curls Custard

Comment

Originally posted by Apatt4975
                              I always tip 20% because he took the time to drop that off to you. You could have taken your butt up there yourself if you didn't want to tip. If the shoe was on the other foot you would want to be properly compensated. That's just my two cent. If you don't want to tip like you should then don't request service where that person makes a living off of tips. There is not justifying. If that change you are passing off to that person was all that you could spare then you are broke and shouldn't have ordered from that establishment. Mickey D's is more your speed. This is a pet peeve of mine. Peace
                              CTFU!

Comment

I haven't ordered delivery in yrs because I like to pick mine up. I've started going by the 15% tipping more so now.

Comment

Working...
                                X