X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I last a while at this job...its my 5th one ( i think) in about 8 months *fingers crossed*

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by BMath001 View Post
      Its amazing wht random youtubing, reading comments, n googling can lead u too.

Just learnd/read about the moptopmaven scandel. I remember reading her blog whn I first started transitioning.... smh.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
      What scandal
      Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

as much as i like chagrin valley soaps they still don't compare to black soap. i think there are only 3 maybe 4 soaps i'll rebuy when i have spare cash
        cbl - apl - bsl - mbl - wsl - WHIP - HL

fine/medium, dense, low porosity, 3c/4a/4b
        shamp: CJ daily fix, theraneem gentle
        con: CJ repair me, Naturelle grow dcs
        leave in: SSI marsmallow butter
        seal/style: coiffed sugar foot frosting, gleau oil

Comment

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
          Just bought a pair of wedges and they are painfully tall.What's with sky high heels? I'm not trying to break my neck! I miss 2-inch heels :|

(YouTube.com/user/CuriousCannibal)
          Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 
          Go tall or go home lol

Comment

Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
            Go tall or go home lol
            lol!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I hate this time of the month! The cramps the mood swings the pain. Ugh! *goes to look for advil*

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

dry braid out was a fail .
                womp , bun it goes . im ready for the 25th geeez .
                i will never do another braid out again

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
                  What scandal
                  I googled it last night. What a mess! 😳
                  Some people believe aforementioned blogger was also running a shady business under an alias and stifled a bunch of natural haired women out of their money.

I was not there. I am just reporting what I read when I googled said name + scandal.

Sent from my iPhone 💜

Comment

Counting the days till I can start henna dying my hair. Trying not to break down and Jazz Red it up. My hair color makes my styles look dull.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using CurlyNikki App
                    Tightly coiled 4a TWA
                    CW: GTTTT
                    S: EVOO&EVCO

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin3.14 View Post
                      I googled it last night. What a mess! 😳
                      Some people believe aforementioned blogger was also running a shady business under an alias and stifled a bunch of natural haired women out of their money.

I was not there. I am just reporting what I read when I googled said name + scandal.

Sent from my iPhone 💜
                      Dang, I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by NYhoneydip View Post
                        Counting the days till I can start henna dying my hair. Trying not to break down and Jazz Red it up. My hair color makes my styles look dull.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using CurlyNikki App

You can henna transitioning hair. The color might be brighter on the relaxed ends. Or are you waiting for something else. Forgive me if I jumped in too quick.
                        Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                        Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                        Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                        Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                        Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Random thought....
                          If a man's mother tells a woman he is dating that said woman is too good for her son. Then said woman should heed Momma's advice and run! Just a thought from years of experience.
                          Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                          Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
                            Random thought....
                            If a man's mother tells a woman he is dating that said woman is too good for her son. Then said woman should heed Momma's advice and run! Just a thought from years of experience.
                            If momma say it, it has to be true.

Comment

made 3 attempts to close out the random thoughts ii thread but ppl r still posting. *shrugs* I give up.

Anyway, as I left work it was myself n two other naturals in the elevator. One with a twa n the other with a huge puff. I tell them " I'm going to be joinng you ladies soon" and we engage in a convo about my transition n websites to check out. I love meeting naturals who r responsive n encouraging.

*Fortune Favors the BOLD*

Comment

Originally posted by BMath001 View Post
                                made 3 attempts to close out the random thoughts ii thread but ppl r still posting. *shrugs* I give up.

Anyway, as I left work it was myself n two other naturals in the elevator. One with a twa n the other with a huge puff. I tell them " I'm going to be joinng you ladies soon" and we engage in a convo about my transition n websites to check out. I love meeting naturals who r responsive n encouraging.

Only one of the admins can close out a thread. They can lock it so no one can post to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X