Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Random thoughts III Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @curlytabby girl I've been dinged for edited cuss words too lol.

    Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

    Comment


    • Thinking of going from cardiac step-down to CCU/ICU when I go back to work. I need a change until I can finish my MSN.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pyces82queen View Post
        WoW. What a small world. My husband and I are trying to buy a house in Kings Grant. And yeah we realy do eat rice a lot



        Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlyNikki App
        On Dorchester? That's a nice subdivision!

        Comment


        • A lady @work bought this for me, for the upcoming winter storm. I've never seen this stuff before.
          God sends blessings in all kinda ways.

          Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
            We're suppose to be getting a big winter storm in the MO. O lord Jesus be a fence.

            Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App
            I'm gonna need that storm to be up and away by the time spring break comes around ... I'm trying to take my girls back to The Lou for a few days in March and I want no parts of a "winter coat", especially since down here in SA we don't get "winter"! I want some fried rice, a St. Paul, and a hot pickle ... I have NO time for bad weather!! (LOL)

            ~NeeC1
            No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!






            Comment


            • Me either!! Chicka please be safe along with your family and friends!

              Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
              A lady @work bought this for me, for the upcoming winter storm. I've never seen this stuff before.
              God sends blessings in all kinda ways.

              Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App


              Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
              I am Cool

              Comment


              • @Neec1 I wished I lived where there was no winter.
                @curlytabby thank you girl I'll be careful because my yella a$$ won't come outside if it gets too bad.

                Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

                Comment


                • Sometimes I think that but I actually love snow lols. Just not the black ice and cleaning it :/

                  Last time it snowed in NYC, this was out my window.

                  Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
                  @Neec1 I wished I lived where there was no winter.
                  @curlytabby thank you girl I'll be careful because my yella a$$ won't come outside if it gets too bad.

                  Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App


                  Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
                  Attached Files
                  I am Cool

                  Comment


                  • @curlytabby WHAT'S THAT GIRL!!! GODZILLA???

                    Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
                      @curlytabby WHAT'S THAT GIRL!!! GODZILLA???

                      Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App
                      Lmao it does look like Godzilla! Ha

                      Comment


                      • I come here to read y'all's post and lately they have been cheering me up a bit

                        Comment


                        • I'm getting back into school next year&im tying up so loose ends right now. I went to pay my school 400&the man said I owed NOTHING. God is good y'all.
                          Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

                          Dont hesitate to comment!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Thatladyrae View Post
                            Thinking of going from cardiac step-down to CCU/ICU when I go back to work. I need a change until I can finish my MSN.
                            How long will that take you. I wonder if people aren't hiring because I've been out of school so long. But what do they expect me to do if no one hires. I'm hoping to just get anywhere with md-surg. My bf said I need to start a family and stop waiting to complete school.

                            Comment


                            • Hahaha ladies It's a snow monster. My heart dropped when I saw it that night. I opened the window and knocked it over lols

                              Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
                              I am Cool

                              Comment


                              • That is such a blessing!!
                                Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
                                I'm getting back into school next year&im tying up so loose ends right now. I went to pay my school 400&the man said I owed NOTHING. God is good y'all.


                                Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X