Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched this high puff tutorial..... I think it gave me hope

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Guys are like hair products.Some of them leave you worse off then when you started and some are JUST RIGHT. *sigh*

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
      http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

• I never watch the wire or true blood either. My bf has hbo but true blood is on the second season on demand. i refuse to watch a show without seeing the first season. i don't want to be confused.

Comment

• @cris

Ironically I went to hooters (for a natural hair meetup) for the first time today. My oh my...there was two black girls there are one clearly had a lacefront. It was honeyblonde and reached passed midback. The other had a SL weave, nicki minaj pink lips, cakey face and eyelashes like 2.5 inches long. You can clearly tell they had an imagine they had to meet.

By the way food was terrible. I paid $8.50 for 5 baby pieces of chicken strips that looked like it came from the kids menu. Smh.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
          *Fortune Favors the BOLD*

Comment

• Originally posted by BMath001 View Post
            @cris

Ironically I went to hooters (for a natural hair meetup) for the first time today. My oh my...there was two black girls there are one clearly had a lacefront. It was honeyblonde and reached passed midback. The other had a SL weave, nicki minaj pink lips, cakey face and eyelashes like 2.5 inches long. You can clearly tell they had an imagine they had to meet.

By the way food was terrible. I paid $8.50 for 5 baby pieces of chicken strips that looked like it came from the kids menu. Smh.

that is so sad.... I truly have to give up wings because I hate seeing this. Wings are so small and to overprice them hurts me. I used to spoil myself (when i had a job) by getting KFC honey BBQ wings. They were like 3.99 for 6 of course i could eat more than six but I'm not a millionaire. on some days i would get 20 for 10.99. And boy did I feel bad afterwards. Anyway now they don't have them anymore but I'm kind of glad because the prices for wings are getting out of hand.

Comment

@cris

Im dead . The eyelashes killed me .
              Come bury me
              I cant look.like that if tried .
              Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

@cris

Hooters has terrible, overrated food and wings. You're better off either making them at home or going to Buffalo Wild Wings

Speaking of which, I forgot to eat today. oops.
                Last edited by thatssojessy; 06-02-2012, 08:15 PM. Reason: I forgot to post my original idea

Comment

• Originally posted by thatssojessy View Post
                  Hooters has terrible, overrated food and wings. You're better off either making them at home or going to Buffalo Wild Wings

Speaking of which, I forgot to eat today. oops.

Kroger's 60 cents a wing, baby! AND you can order them in advance for a party. They'll add the sauce or put it on the side.
                  Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                  Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                  Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                  Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                  Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• Missed the curl party at the omni, and meeting ouidad, shea moisture, and other curlies from curly nikki.

But I got to spend time with my grandparents when they decided to wake up, and drive down here for the day.

Had fun swimming, but my hair took a toll.
                    I LOVE MY BALTIMORE RAVENS!

Product Junkie, and I'm always looking for the next best thing

Comment

• YOLO is for stupid people that don't want to say Carpe Diem

Comment

• @CurlyCris: Good luck on your interview with hooters, but Hooters is not a typical restaurant. I did a concentration in Restaurant management and Hooters was always a topic of discussion. Because of the type of restaurant it is described as, by management, they can get away with how they want their watresses to look. They can say no to your hair, just as much as they can say no to a man working as a waiter there.

Comment

• I plucked one of my eyebrows 2days ago and not the other... maybe I should get on that.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using CurlyNikki App
                          Facebook: CurlyLadee.
                          Twitter : CurlyLadee.

Comment

• Went to a family cookout today with family I haven't seen in awhile. My uncle who LOVES to tease says, "so what you doing with your hair? You doing that Africa hair thing?" lol I had to laugh. I said, "sure Unc, if that's what you wanna call it"
                            Last Relaxer: November 1, 2010
                            Big Chop: May 14, 2011

Still Learning more from my hair every day and LOVING the journey =)

Comment

• I found out my grandmothers dad was Irish. red hair&all. maybe that's why I like drinking lol
                              Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

• Apparently I can't fall asleep in a moving car. Gahh I just want to sleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                                X